52

Bai Nuosi put away the picture book, then covered the red panda with a small blanket, turned on the night light, and whispered: "It doesn't matter if Qiuqiu doesn't understand it now, you will understand it later."

  The panda cub nestled comfortably in Teacher Xiaobai's arms. It actually understood everything, but it still felt that the bird next door was not a good bird and the snake next door was not a good snake, so it pretended that it did not understand. Looks like.

  When Bai Nuosi was sleeping with his panda cub, the golden eagle who was eavesdropping next door and Chu Jiangting who was far away in the dormitory couldn't sleep.

  The golden eagle couldn't sleep because the soundproofing in the room was so good that it couldn't hear what the little cutie was saying!

  Forget it if you can't hear clearly. Not long after, the little cutie stopped talking! I gave up music instead, damn, the little cutie's voice is so nice, she still wants to listen to it!

  The golden eagle lay tightly on the wall, trying to hear the little cutie's voice again, but no, the little cutie seemed to be sleeping and never spoke.

  It wanted to see the little cutie sleeping, but there was a wall! It wants to kick down the wall, but is afraid of scaring the sleeping little cutie!

  The golden eagle was anxiously circling back and forth. It was so anxious that it couldn't suppress the irritability in its heart. Every time it wanted to have an attack, it thought of the little cutie sleeping next door. As long as it made any movement, it would scare the cutie into tears. I'm patient again.

  And Chu Jiangting, after staying in the dormitory like a snail for the past two days, finally couldn't sit still.

  Since the day of the attack, when he told his mother that he would use his life to get an identity card for his family, he has been hiding from his family until now.

  His mother and siblings called him many times and sent him many text messages every day, but he didn't answer or listen.

  Because even if he answered the phone, he didn't know what to say.

  After all, he didn't keep his promise this time, and he still couldn't get the identity cards for his family to settle on the main star.

  Although he knew that his family had heavy expectations for him, he didn't know what to do. At this moment, he even felt guilty because he couldn't risk his life for his family, and he didn't dare to face his family.

  After Chu Jiangting struggled for two days, it suddenly dawned on him that he was an S-class person. Many people would recruit him in the future, and they might offer many attractive conditions. In this case, why didn't he seek help from others instead of asking for help himself? What about being stuck in a corner?

  Those who are older than him and have experienced more things may have better solutions than him!

  So Chu Jiangting dressed up overnight, and after contacting the instructor, he obtained the contact information of Adjutant Huo Jiangting.

  The reason why he chose Huo Jiangting is because when his spiritual body reaches adulthood, he also wants to join Huo Ranchuan's subordinate escort team and then protect the rose nursery!

  This rose garden belongs to Huo Ranchuan, and the escort team is also Huo Ranchuan's personal guard. If he joins other military regions, he may never see Teacher Xiaobai again!

  Chu Jiangting visited in the middle of the night. Because he was the second S-class among the freshmen, Huo Ranchuan's adjutant took it very seriously. After all, no one from the military region wanted to recruit S-class.