81

Because Ha Ye insisted on bathing himself and did not want anyone to wash him, Bai Nuosi had no choice but to bathe the lion cub and snake baby first. After washing, he wrapped the two cubs in towels and handed them over to them. He asked Huo Ranchuan: "Director, please help Xingxing dry his hair. I'll watch Ha Ye take a bath."

  Huo Ranchuan nodded. He knew that taking care of the cubs was not easy before. Now that he has personally participated in it, he discovered that not only is it not easy, but it also requires a lot of patience. Generally, people with bad tempers cannot do this job.

  No wonder Teacher Xiaobai is so popular. Who wouldn't like such a gentle and patient teacher?

  Huo Ranchuan first threw the snake whose hair did not need to be dried on the sofa, and then carried the little lion to the dryer in the bedroom. He looked at the dryer and asked the little lion: "Which gear should I choose? "

  Little lion:"......"

  The little lion said angrily: "I don't know."

  Huo Ranchuan looked at the little lion and gave up using the automatic dryer. Instead, he picked up a manual hair dryer, put the little lion on the table, and blew his hair.

  The hair on the little lion's body is longer than that of ordinary lions, so it is easy to get fried and dirty. Huo Ranchuan blew it twice, and it started to protest: "It's so cold!"

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  He silently adjusted the hot air. The little lion couldn't hold it in anymore and shouted again: "Blow your belly."

  Huo Ranchuan turned it over expressionlessly and blew its belly. The little lion shouted again: "Blow its neck."

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan patiently finished blowing the little lion and was about to go see Teacher Xiaobai when he saw a table full of lion hair falling off the table.

  And the little lion, whose hair was blown and shaggy, hummed and shouted: "You need to comb my fur and massage it."

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan said with a straight face: "What you asked for is quite comprehensive."

  The little lion shrank his neck and whispered: "Teacher Baibai..."

  I can't understand why General Huo wants to work as an assistant to Teacher Xiaobai even though he knows nothing. The little lions are all suffering!

  When Bai Nuosi put water in the bathtub for Little White Tiger, Little White Tiger walked in on his own and signaled Bai Nuosi to get out with his eyes.

  A man should bathe himself from an early age!

  Seeing Xiao Baihu's serious look, Bai Nuosi could only walk out of the bathroom and close the bathroom door. Before closing the door, he said to Xiao Baihu at the door: "Well, the teacher is waiting for you outside?"

  Little White Tiger nodded seriously.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi closed the door and stood outside, looking hesitant. Can the little white tiger really take a bath by himself?

  However, thinking about the training scene of the little white tiger in the morning, Bai Nuosi felt that it was not strange that the little white tiger wanted to take a bath by himself?