38

Chu Jiangting looked at the eldest son of the Han family and stood there without moving. He thought in his mind that with the powerful position of the Han family, they came to him after he awakened to the S level. They were probably here to win over him, right?

  After all, there are indeed many people wooing him recently, so many that he doesn't even bother to deal with them.

  But doesn't the Han family already have a Han Baiyi?

  Well, no, Han Baiyi's break with the Han family made a big fuss some time ago. Because he was very concerned about the situation of the Rose Nursery, he also paid attention to Han Baiyi.

  Han Baiyi is withdrawn and cold, and doesn't like to communicate with others. For a person like him, if the Han family hadn't gone too far, Han Baiyi would definitely not have taken the step of breaking up.

  Besides, Han Baiyi was only taken care of by Teacher Xiaobai for about ten days. He was actually worried that his panda cub would be too noisy and disturbed Teacher Xiaobai, so he came here to 'warn' him.

  If you can't even stay with someone who repays your kindness, then what kind of hell is the Han family?

  Chu Jiangting was already upset. He was in no mood to talk to the eldest son of the Han family, but if the other party didn't take the initiative to provoke him, he didn't want to cause trouble.

  Chu Jiangting glanced at the arrogant Young Master Han, turned around and walked towards the other exit.

  Young Master Han's face instantly darkened. In this military academy, no one who knew his identity dared to look at him.

  What's more, his mental body is still A-level. Except for a few rare S-levels, not many people dare to challenge him.

  Young Master Han strode after him and said loudly: "Chu Jiangting! Your family members all live in District 98, right?"

  District 98 is an interstellar immigration area, synonymous with poverty and backwardness.

  Chu Jiangting's face darkened, he stopped, his black curly hair covered his forehead, his head was half lowered, and Young Master Han could not see his sinister eyes.

  At this time, seeing Chu Jiangting stop in silence, Young Master Han had a look of pride on his face, and looked at Chu Jiangting with disdain in his eyes.

  As a direct descendant of the top wealthy family in the central area of ​​the empire, Young Master Han has been running rampant in the empire since he was a child, and there are few people he can take seriously.

  What's more, for someone like Chu Jiangting who came from a poor family and relied on the admission notice from the Empire's First Military Academy for his whole family to move from the Desolate Star to the Main Star, Young Master Han was even more disdainful.

  Even being able to come here today, wait for Chu Jiangting in person for three hours, and even talk to him in person has already given Chu Jiangting enough face as an S-class person.

  Young Master Han walked over and said proudly: "Your family is all in District 98, right? Your parents work there, and your younger brothers and sisters also go to school there. Seeing how poor your family is, the military academy will give you money every month." Are all the subsidies given to them reserved? No wonder you only eat those junk nutrient solutions every day and never eat from the canteen. How about it? The nutrient solution is not delicious, right? I saw in the live broadcast room that your panda spirit was just a piece of Pickles got into a fight with that black snake."