66

Song Hengye was very irritated. At first, it was just because Master Qin was rich that he asked him to help train with the bracelet to hide it from the supervision of his family. Considering that this kind of thing was just to help Qin Yuxing hide it from his family and not affect the instructors. The daily training will not delay Qin Yuxing's study and assessment.

  It's not a big deal with rules and regulations, and there is still money to get, and Song Hengye happens to be very short of money.

So I agreed.

  Who would have known that Qin Yuxing would be so stupid? Only a few days later, he was discovered by the old man of the Qin family.

  The Qin family even went to the military academy to invite Song Hengye back.

  Song Hengye was very annoyed by this kind of thing. What did the Qin family's own young master going crazy have to do with him?

  How much training time will it take for him to come here?

  Song Hengye straightened his back and stood in the front garden of the Qin family's old house. He fell into silence as he looked at the Qin family's old house that was half destroyed by the bomb.

  Not to mention, this seems like something that young master Qin can do.

  Qin Yuxing shouted and ran to Song Hengye with a shocked expression. He wiped the ashes on his face and looked around. He didn't see the old man, so he walked over, stood on tiptoes in front of Song Hengye and whispered: "Song Hengye, you What are you doing here? Didn't I send you the money?"

  At the agreed price, he paid every penny!

  Saying that, Qin Yuxing still reached out to push Song Hengye and lowered his voice: "Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up, hurry up, hurry up, you want to kill me, don't you?"

  Song Hengye: "..."

  Before Song Hengye could speak, he was pushed to the door by Qin Yuxing. Then, the old man of the Qin family came out with the housekeeper and guards with a smile. He looked at Qin Yuxing with a loving expression: "Xingxing, there are classmates here, what? Why don't you let him come in and sit down and talk properly?"

  Qin Yuxing: "..."

  Can this be said properly? He doesn't want his life.

  Qin Yuxing looked at the old man's face, and then at Song Hengye. Song Hengye's face was full of helplessness and impatience.

  Qin Yuxing: "..."

  Qin Yuxing realized it later. He stood there with a straight face and looked very well-behaved. He smiled and said to his grandfather: "Grandpa, today's training task has not been completed yet, so I will go to train first."

  After saying that, he walked to the training ground very consciously.

  Mr. Qin was very angry because Qin Yuxing was looking for a substitute trainer.

  Looking at Qin Yuxing, his face became slightly serious: "Xingxing! You still haven't told the truth, have you?"

  Qin Yuxing: "..."

  Mr. Qin was obviously really angry. He pointed at Song Hengye with his crutch: "You actually found a substitute coach in the school just to deal with me?"

  He clutched his heart, suspecting that sooner or later he would be angered to death by this bastard boy.

  It was clear that Qin Yuxing was very obedient in the past, and he completed every training session very well...