21

The little black snake nodded, immediately "popped" and fell limply on the table.

  Teng Snake: Phew~~I didn't lie down here voluntarily. Teacher Xiaobai forced me to lie down. Although I didn't want to obey, he told me not to move!

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  His golden eyes stared speechlessly at Soaring Snake in the live broadcast room.

  I exhaled comfortably, but I still had the nerve to say that I didn't do it voluntarily!

  Does Teacher Xiaobai know it is so thick-skinned?

  Having said that, Teacher Xiaobai's massage techniques are very good. Although he doesn't feel the same as his spiritual body, even so, he can feel that his whole body is soft, relaxed, and refreshing. In short, it is a kind of massage that is difficult to describe. a feeling of.

  The soft look of Teng Snake sticking out his tongue and breathing out perfectly reflected Huo Ranchuan's inner thoughts.

  The massage and touch time for each baby is not very long, about twenty minutes. If it is done slowly, or if the baby likes it and the massage teacher wants to interact with the baby more, it will be extended to thirty minutes.

  But as time goes by, it's not just massage and touch, but also some small games that guide the baby's gross motor development.

  However, since there were two pups, Bai Nuosi sped up his movements a little. He massaged and stroked each pup for fifteen minutes, then drank milk and put him to sleep.

  Bai Nuosi gently massaged the black snake's back and applied moisturizing essential oil all over the black snake's body. Snakes generally like a humid environment, so it is very important to keep their bodies moist. Then he started massaging from the head, including the neck. , back, abdomen, limbs, and even the butt were not ignored.

  Bai Nuosi smiled and gently stretched out his fingers and tapped on the little black snake's head: "The eyebrows are curved like crescent moons, the forehead is broad and knowledgeable...the belly is soft, and the baby smiles sweetly. Sweet...the teacher will rub your back and the baby will not be tired from doing anything. Rub the buttocks and hips and the baby will grow healthy and fleshy..."

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan suddenly shook violently and looked shocked.

  How come he didn't know before that when a young child is massaged and touched, his buttocks are even rubbed?

  For the first time, he felt that being too closely connected to his spiritual body was not a good thing.

  Fortunately, it's just an ordinary massage touch, which is similar to the feeling of going to a massage parlor to get a massage, except that Teacher Xiaobai's movements will be lighter.

  Although Huo Ranchuan was a little embarrassed, he was still bearable on the whole.

  It's just that we have to work on getting the spiritual body back as soon as possible. After all, there may be this kind of touching and massage every night in the future. Teng She likes it, but he can't stand it.

  After Bai Nuosi massaged the little black snake, he applied moisturizing and skin-care essential oils to Teng Snake's body. After all, the baby snake's body is covered with scales, and it also likes a humid environment, so it is best to maintain its scales. An indispensable step.

  After doing this, Bai Nuosi wrapped the baby snake in a small blanket, gently picked it up, and placed it on the sofa aside. The little black snake was already comfortably drowsy after being massaged.