73

While Bai Nuosi was drinking milk, he looked at the three little babies sitting in a row, and felt very happy. He spent the most time with these little cubs.

  However, it seems that the relationship between the little lion and the little white tiger is better, and the two cubs get along better. Judging from the little lion's reaction before, Bai Nuosi guessed that they might know each other.

  In this case, the baby snake will be left alone.

  After they finished eating, Bai Nuosi wiped their faces and paws clean: "Do the babies want to go out for a run?"

  Letting the babies stay in the room with him is really unfair to these little babies, after all, they are making a fuss now.

  As soon as the little lion heard that he was going out, he immediately ran around in circles happily. Obviously, he couldn't wait.

  The little white tiger licked his mouth. He just ate two small breads, a lot of fruits and biscuits, and drank a bottle of milk. Now his belly is bulging. He doesn't want to go out for a run. He prefers to stay in. Comfortable sofa to sleep on.

  After all, it has been awake since last night. Until now, it has not been able to have a good sleep. Don't ask, a certain young master was crying and howling in Song Hengye's ward. If he hadn't been taken away in the middle of the night, he might have been able to cry. Until dawn.

  The little lion glanced at the little lion circling happily and wondered where the little lion got its energy.

  It's such a waste to have so much energy and not train properly.

  Little White Tiger sat on the chair solemnly. While Bai Nuosi was washing the bottle, Teng Snake silently climbed onto him and leaned on his shoulder without moving.

  Teng She now felt a sense of crisis. Looking at the two furries that were moving and still, she thought helplessly, why are there so many S-classes this year? As long as there are less than two awakenings, Teacher Xiaobai will be like a snake.

  The little white tiger squatted on the chair, silently looking at the little lion running around happily, and then silently looking at the little black snake that silently crawled onto Teacher Xiaobai's body, with speechless eyes.

  Looking at the appearance of Soaring Snake, it seems as if it and the little lion will compete with it to steal Teacher Xiaobai. Haha, is it that kind of tiger?

  After Bai Nuosi washed the bottle, he took it to sterilize it. After doing this, he came over with Teng She in his arms. He opened the window and saw that the sun had set outside and it would be dusk soon.

  It seems that he did take a long nap today.

  He stood by the bed for a while and saw that the west side of the sky was filled with orange-red sunset, and birds flew in flocks from high in the sky. It was a rare autumn dusk.

  Bai Nuosi turned around with the baby snake in his arms and said to the little lion and the little white tiger: "The sunset in the west is very beautiful. Let's go to the garden and have a look."

  The little lion couldn't wait for a long time. It turned around and followed behind Teacher Xiaobai. After walking a few steps, it looked back at the little white tiger and urged it to hurry up with its eyes;

  Little White Tiger: "..."

  Little White Tiger was helplessly silent for two seconds, slowly jumped down from the chair, and followed Teacher Little Bai out.

  When Bai Nuosi went out with his three cubs, Han Baiyi and Chu Jiangting were still guarding his door. As soon as he went out, he immediately recognized Han Baiyi and Chu Jiangting.