55

When Bai Nuosi returned to the dormitory in the East District, it was already afternoon. He held little Nabi and two pots of small roses, and said to the audience in the live broadcast room: "I don't know how Mr. Golden Eagle is doing. I'm going to give it to him." Make some tea and drink it."

  The audience in the live broadcast room was numb:

  [Big news, Mr. Golden Eagle likes to drink afternoon tea. 】

  [I really doubt that this golden eagle is not that golden eagle! After all, the one I know is completely different from the one Teacher Xiaobai mentioned, and it feels very disconnected! Family members, do you understand what I mean? 】

[Is it possible that this golden eagle has been subdued by General Huo? It shouldn't break out again in the future, right? 】

  ...

  Mr. Golden Eagle is quite quiet now. Bai Nuosi thinks he should be sent to the hospital instead of keeping him in a cage.

  As soon as Bai Nuosi walked into the room, the golden eagle that was locked in the room suddenly raised its head. Although the bedroom door was closed, it could not see the little cutie who entered.

  However, it can clearly sense the little cutie's breath.

  The cutie is back!

  The golden eagle squatted in the cage, tilted his head, and stared directly in the direction of the door, motionless.

  In the past two days, its mental power has recovered a lot. If it were before, it would definitely explode and try its best to escape from here.

  But now, it's not in a hurry.

  The little cutie lives here, and I prepare delicious meals for it three times a day. It is so happy that it wants to stay here until the cutie comes to see it.

  Bai Nuosi put the little Nabi and the potted plant on the cabinet in the entrance, then changed his shoes and walked into the house.

  He habitually looked in the direction of the sofa. Well, he didn't see the baby snake. It seemed that General Huo had taken the baby snake away. After all, there was such a dangerous golden eagle in the house. Director Huo would definitely not let it go. The baby snake stays at home alone.

  But in fact, the fact is that Huo Ranchuan hid the Teng She in his bedroom and let it guard the golden eagle at all times, but at the same time, Teacher Xiaobai could not find it.

  Otherwise, Huo Ranchuan would completely break his trust with Teacher Xiaobai!

  Huo Ranchuan's bedroom door was closed, and Bai Nuosi did not go there. Here, except for going to the kitchen to cook and touching the kitchen utensils, he rarely touched anything in the living room.

  Bai Nuosi went to the kitchen first, cut several kinds of fruits, and made scented tea. He didn't know if Jin Diao was hungry, so he put some biscuits on the fruit plate.

  While he was doing it, he also explained to the audience in the live broadcast room: "Mr. Golden Eagle ate a lot of sauced meat buns this morning. I wonder what the digestive system of birds and beasts is like? If it is a panda cub, I will eat it every time." Make it sweet and sour scented tea to drink, it will relieve fatigue and digest food."

  Viewers in the live broadcast room want the recipe:

  [Teacher Xiaobai, look at me, look at me! Every time I see the food you cook, it's super delicious. Can you share the recipe? I want to eat, too. 】