40

On the other side, Bai Nuosi was bathing the two cubs in the bathroom in the dormitory.

  After the little black snake took a bath, he felt a little lethargic, as if he was not very energetic. This situation was quite rare. Bai Nuosi observed carefully for a while and found that the little black snake was taking a nap with its eyes closed. He suspected that it was because Last night in the infirmary, the little black snake couldn't adapt to the unfamiliar environment, so he didn't sleep well.

  So I bathed the little black snake early, massaged and stroked the little black snake for a while, and then sent it to bed to rest.

  However, Huo Ranchuan had sensed the abnormality of the little black snake immediately.

  Because of the movement of the golden eagle's mental power, Huo Ranchuan has been very easy to leave the nursery recently. He will only leave briefly when the military department has something to do or when the prince calls him. He has not even been to the Imperial Military Academy for a long time.

  As a result, at this critical moment, Soaring Snake was about to shed its skin.

  With a serious expression, Huo Ranchuan approached the five division directors of the rose nursery, including Mons.

  Let them strengthen their defense recently, because the golden eagle is in a special situation, and the soaring snake will become mentally weak when shedding its skin. If they really confront the golden eagle, even if they have a chance of winning, it will not be easy.

Bai Nuosi didn't know that the little black snake was about to shed its skin. After putting the little black snake in a soft blanket, he made a bottle of milk for it and played soft music. Then he returned to the bathroom and gave it to the panda cub. The cub takes a bath.

  Panda Zai Zai's mood was not very high, perhaps because he was affected by his owner's mood. After all, Chu Jiangting had been in a bad mood ever since he received the call from his mother.

  Panda Zai Zai has a strong ability to heal himself. With the medicine given to him by Dr. Sakina, panda Zai Zai's allergic reaction has disappeared by the end of the day.

  It no longer sheds hair. When giving it a bath, Bai Nuosi also used a soft massage comb to comb its hair: "Qiuqiu's fur is so beautiful, soft, like cotton balls."

  Panda Qiuqiu remembered the story of the flamingo, so he said, "Put through the clouds."

  Bai Nuosi looked at him in surprise. He didn't expect that panda Zai Zai's memory was so good, and he could also receive the stories told to him.

  Bai Nuosi was very happy. While brushing the panda Zai Zai's fur, he praised him: "Yes, yes, Qiu Qiu also wears clouds on his body. Qiu Qiu is so beautiful."

  Although the panda cub has lost a lot of hair and looks a little bald, and now it is wet and its fluffy hair is falling down, it does not look like it is wearing clouds at all.

  However, Bai Nuosi praised sincerely: "Qiuqiu is the most beautiful, with black eyes like the night sky, fluffy hair like clouds, and even the voice is soft and very nice! Qiuqiu is also the most unique ball in the world." Ball."

  The panda Zai Zai was very happy to hear this. With bubbles all over his body, he turned around to hug Teacher Xiaobai.

  Bai Nuosi immediately reached out and hugged the panda Zai Zai: "If you love me, hug me; if you love me, kiss me!"

  After Bai Nuosi finished speaking, he gave Panda Zai Zai a big smack on his cheek. Panda Zai Zai was stunned for a moment, and then he realized what he was doing. He hugged Teacher Xiao Bai's face with his two paws and pressed Bai Nuosi hard. There was a "chirp" on his forehead.