113 [END]

On the way to Bai Nuosi, Xiao Feijiu suddenly disappeared. Mengsi who escorted him told him that it was the subject who recalled his spiritual body through the spiritual sea.

In other words, Adrian called Xiao Fei Jiu away.

Meng Si: "Don't worry, Xiaobai, it should be fine."

Meng Si didn't know about those people in the military academy, they must be fighting at this time.

Mons then took the aircraft and circled twice over the military academy. After they finished fighting, he took Bai Nuosi over.

Adrian was dirty and dirty. He returned to the dormitory with his hairy little fat girl and wiped the blood on his face with his sleeve.

Little Fatty Chiu is also dirty all over. Who knows, it was almost swallowed by the tiger just now!

Although there was no winner, the instructor stopped the competition due to the disparity in mental and physical strength.

It's really too much for an adult tiger to bully a little Fat Chirp that can't fly yet.

Chen Min also came with the golden eagle. When he came in, he happened to meet Bai Nuosi, and they came in together with the eagle.

Chen Min: "Teacher Xiaobai, Director Huo said that you should stay in the Rose Nursery. It's safer there."

Although nothing would happen in the empire, Huo Ranchuan's vigilant character would not allow accidents to happen. If possible, he would even want to hide Bai Nuosi in his spiritual sea.

Bai Nuosi: "I'm just here to take a look at Jiujiu, and I'll be back in a while."

Chen Min nodded: "I'll see you off later."

"By the way," when he was halfway there, he came back and said to Bai Nuosi: "I noticed the fluctuation of Jiujiu's mental power. It is probably about to evolve. Tonight, let it stay with Adrian. Bar."

In other words, Bai Nuosi's work has been completed, and the last cub will grow up this year.

Bai Nuosi was a little disappointed. He nodded: "It's so fast. It's only been a few days."

Chen Min said as he walked: "Because when you picked it up, it had been awake for a while. In addition, Adrian has been in the hospital for treatment in the past two days and his mental strength has stabilized a lot, so he has been in a weak state." You can also get healthy quickly."

Chen Min feels that after Xiao Fei Jiu evolves, and with treatment and guidance, Xiao Fei Jiu will be able to evolve to S level as an adult.

Adrian stayed in the room. When he heard Chen Min's voice, he stood up nervously. He was worried that Chen Min was here to drive him away.

He just had a fight with someone and hasn't won yet.

Even the clothes given by Teacher Xiaobai were stained.

Adrian stood there nervously. Chen Min came in with Bai Nuosi. When Bai Nuosi saw Adrian, he was a little surprised: "Oh, why are you injured?"

Adrian glanced at Chen Min awkwardly, blushed and said, "Teacher Xiaobai, I'm fine, I just went to training..."

Bai Nuosi put the lunch box he brought on the table: "Would you like to accompany you to the doctor?"

Adrian shook his head: "It's just a small matter, no need."

When he was in the mercenary army, he suffered more serious injuries. He didn't even feel any pain from this minor injury.