12

Bai Nuosi has always been a gentle, soft and approachable person, but it was a bit bluffing to suddenly become so serious.

  However, he was wearing warm yellow pajamas, his hair was a little messy, and his round, bright black eyes looked very gentle under the night light.

  Teng She wanted to express her respect for the teacher at this time, but looking at Bai Nuosi's face, she just couldn't do it. Teacher Xiao Bai is so beautiful and cute. She smells sweet and is soft, just like a doll. Same.

  Bai Nuosi was not angry because the cubs were fighting. After all, it was more normal for the cubs to fight than to eat.

  One second they may be happily playing with toys together, and the next second they may be fighting over grabbing toys.

  He was sleeping before, so he didn't know why the two cubs were fighting. Apart from the fact that the little black snake slapped the little black panther out of bed, he didn't know the other causes and consequences.

  Therefore, Bai Nuosi only had a stern look on his face, but his tone towards the little black snake was still gentle: "Baby, fighting is wrong, you know? The person who is beaten will be in pain. You just hit Brother Black Panther, so Brother Black Panther It will be very painful. Think about it, if you were the one being beaten, you would also be in pain. Do you like the pain?"

  The little black snake had a straight face and stared at the black panther cub nestled in Bai Nuosi's arms with some dissatisfaction.

  It was obviously the little kid who made the move first. If the little kid hadn't suddenly pounced on him, he wouldn't have subconsciously fought back.

  But Black Panther Zai Zai also has a clear conscience!

  Who told Teng She to come over in the middle of the night and snatch Teacher Xiaobai's belongings from him? !

  If the little black snake didn't come over in the middle of the night and sleep on Teacher Xiaobai's body, it would definitely not pounce on him.

  Both cubs felt that they were not at fault, so of course they were even less likely to bow their heads.

  Bai Nuosi said so much, but the little black snake showed no reaction to admit his mistake, and his expression gradually became serious.

  The little black snake was obviously very obedient, but at this moment he was so stubborn. He put the black panther cub in his arms on the bed and said to them seriously: "You two sit tight, Teacher Xiaobai will not wrong you. So, now I want to check the surveillance."

  Black Panther: "..."

  Teng She: "???"

  Fuck, he just pushed the black panther out of bed, not even a single hair fell out, just to the point where he wanted to check the surveillance system?

  The black panther cub held his head high and chest up instantly, squatting on the soft quilt, his tail hanging under the bed, his two front paws placed neatly in front of him, his chin raised high, looking at the snake. Use the end of your eyes to sweep.

  Okay, now you can't hide the fact that you, a perverted snake, crawled into Teacher Xiaobai's bed in the middle of the night and tried to steal Teacher Xiaobai!

  How will Mr. Xiaobai deal with you?

  Teng She: "..."

  The little black snake reflected on himself, what the hell is going on tonight? He has to argue with a newly awakened spiritual body cub. The spiritual body cub is young and stupid and ignorant, but it is an adult. Is it because of the change in body shape? Small, does its IQ also decrease with its size?