102

After listening to Teacher Xiaobai's bedtime story, Xiao Feijiu felt a little depressed. Of course, this emotion mainly came from its subject, Adrian, who was still locked up in the water prison at this time.

Adrian was a little sad. It would have been better if he had not been captured by the mercenaries when he was a child. In that case, he might have stayed in his hometown. Although it was poor and backward, there were people he was familiar with.

  In the process of his growth, there may be a lot of unpleasant things, but he will definitely not receive so much abuse. Perhaps, he will also meet someone as gentle and kind as Teacher Xiaobai.

  Adrian was soaking in the cold pool, his eyes were red. At this time, the adjutant came in from outside and brought him food. After seeing his face, he was very surprised and said: "Oh, you are actually crying?"

  Adrian: "..."

  Adrian's eyes were red and he glared at him fiercely: "Cry, sir."

  adjutant:"......"

  The adjutant wordlessly placed the hard bread, which was as cold as ice water, outside the cell: "Eat it."

  Adrian took a look at the bread. He was already hungry. Although the bread didn't look very good, it was already good food for him. After all, he had worked as a handyman on a mercenary warship. At that time, it was difficult for him to even get such normal food.

  When Adrian was hesitating, he heard the adjutant say again: "Oh, I seem to have heard someone say before that even if you die, you will never take a bite of our empire?"

  Adrian: "..."

  Adrian retreated into the corner and stopped talking with a straight face.

  Little Fatty was affected by the subject, and his spirit was wilted. The next day, when Bai Nuosi got up, Little Fatty hadn't gotten up yet. His whole body was fluffy and messy, and he looked like a ball that had been rubbed. Cotton ball.

  After Bai Nuosi got up and washed up, he made breakfast and opened his live broadcast room.

  On his side, he broadcasts live at 8 o'clock every morning, which lasts about an hour. He also broadcasts live in the afternoon and evening, but the time is not too long.

  He now knows that he has many fans, and the fans are generous with their rewards. He is too embarrassed not to live broadcast.

  When I took a look at Bai Nuosi's live broadcast room, the audience who had been waiting for several days went crazy with excitement.

  Studio:

  【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wifey! ! ! ! You are finally back! ! ! ! 】

  [What has Teacher Xiaobai been doing these days! Why there has been no live broadcast, Xingxing and Ha have grown up, and Teacher Xiaobai has not shown up, it is really worrying. 】

  】

  [I heard that Lord Huo was plotted and lost control? Is it real? Teacher Xiaobai hasn't broadcast live these days. Is he taking care of General Huo? 】

  ...

  There were so many viewers and barrages in the live broadcast room that Bai Nuosi was dazzled.

  While making multi-grain fried rice for Xiao Feijiu, he said, "Good morning, everyone. I'm making breakfast for Zai Zai. Have you eaten?"

  Studio:【? ? ? 】