61

The old man of the Qin family also frowned at this time: "What's so delicious about those biscuits? Are they worthy of stars? If he wants to eat biscuits, he can tell me and I will buy him the most expensive one!"

Since there is such a thing as a spiritual booster in the interstellar world, there must be categories of drinks and snacks with similar effects in life, but ordinary people cannot afford them.

  The food prepared by the Qin family for Qin Yuxing basically has the effect of boosting mental strength. One meal can cost an ordinary person several months.

  The old housekeeper also frowned and said: "It seems that Teacher Xiaobai's cooking skills are indeed good. Otherwise, those biscuits are nothing special, and the young master will not eat them secretly."

  The two old men thought that their analysis was sound, but they didn't think about how good the food that can promote mental power can taste, and there are not many types. The same food will make you tired after eating it for three days, not to mention Qin's food. Yu Xing has been eating it for more than ten years.

  Qin Yuxing has never eaten these ordinary puffed foods and fried foods.

  Bai Nuosi stared at the nervous little lion, feeling funny in his heart. He hugged Soaring Snake and sat next to the little lion. The little lion quietly raised his head and glanced at him, then quickly lowered his head. Although he was guilty and nervous, It was scared, but it still held the cookie jar in its arms, trying to eat it to death.

  Bai Nuosi quietly hid the frog glasses that the little lion had forgotten, and then said gently: "Xingxing, you have biscuits to eat, why don't you share some with the teacher and the snake baby? One for the star, one for the snake baby. , Teacher Xiaobai, come on, give me one."

  Bai Nuosi stretched out his hand and asked the little lion for biscuits.

  The little lion was stunned for two seconds. He looked at Teacher Xiaobai, and then at Teacher Xiaobai's hand reaching out to ask for a biscuit. He was sure that Teacher Xiaobai was not scolding him, but really wanted to eat the biscuits.

  The little lion's mouth immediately started clicking and he ate the biscuit in his mouth. Then he put his paws into the cracked biscuit bottle, dug and dug, and finally took out a biscuit. He placed it very generously. In the hands of Teacher Xiaobai.

  Teacher Xiaobai smiled and said: "Thank you Xingxing, baby snake wants one too."

  The little lion glanced at Soaring Snake, then reluctantly stretched out his claws, dug out another one, and put it on Soaring Snake's body.

  After just a moment, Teacher Xiaobai stretched out his hand again: "One snake baby, Teacher Xiaobai also wants one."

  The little lion looked at Teacher Xiaobai's hand, silently picked out a biscuit, and put it into Teacher Xiaobai's hand.

  In this way, the little lion's paws kept digging out biscuits from the bottle, and finally pulled out one. Teacher Xiaobai took it with a smile: "One for baby snake, one for teacher Xiaobai, and one for stars. Thank you, stars."

  Every time the little lion gave it to Teacher Xiaobai, he would give it to the baby snake. After giving it to the baby snake, Teacher Xiaobai's hand would reach out again.

  The little lion's mind is full of "Snake baby, Teacher Xiaobai..."

  It concentrated on picking up the biscuits, and its movements became a habit. As soon as it took out the biscuits, it put them into Teacher Xiaobai's hand.