22

This shows that the situation of the black panther cub is quite optimistic. He has social needs, he wants to communicate with others, and he even really wants to be recognized and praised by others.

  This is a good sign. Bai Nuosi held the black panther cub in his arms and stroked its head: "Baby is great! The first one calmed down. Now, you and Brother Snake will listen to the teacher's instructions. You tell the story of the little peacock."

  Bai Nuosi held the two cubs in his arms and opened the picture book.

  Bai Nuosi's voice was already soft and deep. He lowered his voice deliberately, so softly that the two mental cubs involuntarily slowed down their breathing. They looked at the picture book carefully and listened to Bai Nuosi quietly. Si tells them bedtime stories.

  Bai Nuosi: "Where is the one who loves me?" One day, the little peacock Bobby was separated from his family. He lived alone in the jungle. The jungle was very big, but his world was... He was very young and kept walking every day in order to find his family."

  "He goes out and eats alone every day. When the rain comes, he doesn't know how to escape. When he falls and gets injured, he doesn't know how to rest. He walks around in the jungle in a daze. Suddenly one day, he sees The rabbit who was soaked in the rain was carried home by his mother. He was so curious that he turned to the big tree next to him and asked: 'Big tree, big tree, that big rabbit, why is she carrying the little rabbit on her back?'"

  "Because the little peacock was also caught in the rain, but no one was carrying him."

  Bai Nuosi paused for a moment and asked the talking black panther Zai Zai: "Why do you think this is happening, baby?"

  When he was suddenly asked a question, the black panther cub suddenly tightened his expression. On his chubby face, his eyes turned blankly twice, and he uttered: "Ouch?"

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Han Baiyi didn't feel the same way as his spiritual body, but he had been watching the live broadcast room. When he saw the stupid performance of his spiritual body, he covered his face in despair.

  Forget it, it's better to share the feeling.

  Somehow, he didn't really want to embarrass himself in front of the gentle and patient Teacher Xiaobai.

  The little black panther didn't answer, and the little black snake couldn't speak yet, so Bai Nuosi hugged the little black panther and the little black snake, rubbed them, and continued to say softly: "The big tree answered the little peacock: 'Because the big rabbit, I'm loving the little rabbit.'"

  "This is the first time the little peacock has heard the word 'love'. 'So love means not letting the other person get wet?' the little peacock thought;"

  "The little peacock didn't take shelter from the rain. He kept walking and walking. Suddenly, he saw a little duck that fell down. The little duck's leg was injured. The mother duck standing next to her cried sadly."

  "The little peacock curiously asked the big tree next to him: 'Big tree, big tree, why is that big duck crying?' The big tree answered him: 'Because, the big duck loves the little duck, and sees the little duck hurt. , it's so sad.' "

  "The little peacock suddenly realized: 'It turns out that love means crying sadly when the other person is hurt.'"

  When Bai Nuosi said this, he lowered his head again and looked at the expression of the little black panther.

  The little black panther's mood, which had always been high, suddenly waned. He looked downcast at the picture book in Bai Nuosi's hand, and at the little peacock who was looking for his family in the jungle, didn't know how to take shelter from the rain, and didn't know how to rest even if he fell. , as if seeing myself.