24

After sorting out the ingredients, Bai Nuosi put the prepared snacks and fruits into a portable storage terminal. He was busy for more than an hour before riding the scooter in the yard and preparing to take the babies to the nursery center. children playing in playground.

  The mobility scooter prepared for nursery teachers in the nursery is a tricycle with a front bucket and a back seat.

The driver's seat is at the back, and there is a square body in front. When the nurse sits in the driver's seat, he can not only see the road ahead, but also clearly see the baby sitting in the body.

  The scooter of Binosi is grass green, with a light yellow body. There are various cartoon animal shapes on the edges of the car body. It is very cute and beautiful, and Binosu likes it very much.

  He put on his hat and got everything ready, and went to the garden to find the two cubs.

  He had the locations of the two cubs in his mind. He only had to look at them and he could see two green dots in the corner of the garden. He didn't know what they were doing.

  Bai Nuosi held two soft lollipops made of hawthorn and apple. They were delicious and could promote digestion. He specially made them for babies.

  He shouted in the garden: "Baby, come here and eat Tangtang. Who can get it first?"

  Bai Nuosi waited for a while, but the two cubs were unmoved?

  Candy doesn't work? so amazing.

  The two small green dots on the brain even moved far away.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi trotted over: "Where are the babies? Teacher Xiaobai can't find you. Babies, please come out and lead the way for the teacher, okay?"

  Two cubs hiding on purpose: "..."

  Perhaps they were really worried that Bai Nuosi would not be able to find them, so after a while, Teng Snake still stretched its tail out of the grass.

  The little black panther stared at it: You exposed your tail on purpose, then next time you perform the shit show first!

  Teng She held her head high: No, next time you go first, you will scream.

  Little Black Panther:......

  Little Black Panther: Call me crazy!

  At this time, Bai Nuosi was holding two small candies in his hand and covering his eyes with both hands: "Oh, where are the babies? Tell Teacher Xiaobai quickly."

  The little black panther immediately stood up on its hind legs with a hiss: "Ouch!"

  Then, he hugged Bai Nuosi's legs with his two front paws.

  Bai Nuosi hugged it immediately: "Oh, I caught it!"

  Bai Nuosi had one Zai Zai in each hand, stuffed candies in their mouths, then put the two Zai Zai into the truck bed, got on the driver's seat, turned on the switch, and drove slowly towards the amusement park at the lowest speed. .

  The scooter is very slow and very stable when driving.

  Bai Nuosi looked at the two listless cubs, not knowing at all what kind of fright they had just experienced: "Baby, we are not going to dig in the soil today. We are going to play on the slide. Maybe you can make friends somewhere." New friends."

  The two cubs were not interested in their new friends, but when they heard about the slide, their eyes lit up, and the limp Teng Snake even sat up straight with a "whoosh"! I almost couldn't hold the lollipop in my mouth.