108

Chen Min and Jin Diao stood in front of the cabinet in the living room, opened the cabinet door, and looked at Xiao Fei Jiu squatting inside.

Xiao Feijiu raised his head and looked at Chen Min, then at the golden eagle, squinting his eyes and making a cheerful "chirp" sound.

Chen Min: "..."

The golden eagle took half a step back with a guilty conscience. Their hearing was very keen, and the sound of Teacher Xiaobai moving around in the next room, as well as the sound of softly calling Xiaojiujiu, came very clearly.

The golden eagle became even more nervous. It slapped Chen Min hard with its wings. Chen Min staggered due to the slap. He stretched out his hand to hold on to the cabinet before he could barely stand still.

He stared at the golden eagle speechlessly: "Now you know you are anxious? Then what were you thinking when you hid the bird just now, huh?"

The golden eagle stared back confidently, with a clear look in his eyes: Then you have to ask yourself.

After all, it is just a spiritual body, and its emotions and thoughts all come from Chen Min, so Jin Diao confidently shirks the blame.

This little fat chirp is not what it wants to hide, it is the deep heart of its subject that wants to hide the little fat chirp.

Chen Min: "..."

Chen Min didn't want Teacher Xiaobai to worry. Teacher Xiaobai was still ill in the middle of the night, and she made him worry in the middle of the night. Chen Min felt bad.

He turned around and said to Xiao Feijiu in the cabinet: "Come out, I will take you back the way you came, and you go back to find Teacher Xiao Bai."

Returning the same way means, of course, throwing it back from the balcony.

Xiao Fei Jiu was a little reluctant, but he didn't want Teacher Xiao Bai to worry, so he walked out of the cabinet strangely. Chen Min stretched out his hand and grabbed Xiao Fei Jiu's wings, carrying it to the balcony. Walk.

The golden eagle saw it from the side and was very dissatisfied with his rude actions.

The golden eagle tapped Chen Min again with its wings, expressing its dissatisfaction in the sea of ​​​​spirit.

Chen Min scratched his messy long hair and reluctantly held Xiao Fei Jiu in his arms.

Next door, Bai Nuosi turned on the lights in the balcony garden. He searched around the house and couldn't find Little Fatty Jiu. He wasn't really worried because after all, Little Fatty Jiu was a spiritual body and not a real human cub. If If it disappeared in the middle of the night, it was probably back to the main body's spiritual sea.

If Xiao Feijiu is no longer found in the balcony garden, Bai Nuosi will contact Adrian, who is still hospitalized, through Mons.

Bai Nuosi was wearing pajamas and slippers, with his slightly long hair draped over his shoulders. He walked to the balcony garden and shouted in a low voice: "Jiujiu, are you here?"

Bai Nuosi first walked to Little Nabby's rabbit nest: "Little Nabby, have you seen Little Chirp?"

Little Nabi poked her head out from her bed. Not only did she see it, she also saw the inspiring look of little Jiujiu flying high for love.

Unfortunately, little Nabi couldn't speak. She tilted her head stupidly, looked at Bai Nuosi, wrinkled her nose, and then lay down to sleep again.