91

If he could avoid biting, Bai Nuosi wouldn't want to, but he was really worried about Huo Ranchuan's current condition, and it looked very similar to those high-level alphas who lost control during their susceptible period.

  Without a specific inhibitor, what should we do if Huo Ranchuan's mental state collapses if this continues?

  Bai Nuosi felt very worried when he thought of that possibility. He hugged Huo Ranchuan and comforted him in a low voice: "You can bite, but you can only bite once."

  At this age, Director Bai Nuo has never been in a relationship. He takes inhibitors every time he is in estrus and has never been temporarily marked by anyone.

  Hearing that the first temporary mark would be very painful, Bai Nuosi was very nervous.

  He added: "Just, would a bite help you?"

  He raised his head slightly and looked at Huo Ranchuan hesitantly: "If it doesn't help, then you won't bite, right?"

  If the orc's condition is different from that of the alphas, wouldn't he be bitten in vain?

  Thinking about it, it seems a bit outweighed by the gain.

  Bai Nuosi suddenly hesitated, mainly because he was really scared.

  But he finally relented, how could Huo Ranchuan give him a chance to regret it?

  Huo Ranchuan held him in his arms with one hand and held his head down with the other, letting him lean on his shoulder. He stared closely at the glands on Bai Nuosi's neck. His eyes were red and his breathing was heavy. His voice He lowered his voice a little and whispered in Bai Nuosi's ear, as if he was afraid of scaring the Omega in his arms.

  Huo Ranchuan: "It will help, Teacher Xiaobai, I will just take a bite and be gentle."

  Bai Nuosi was held in his arms. From the corner of his eye, he suddenly saw a huge black snake slowly coming out of the cave. His heart skipped a beat, thinking that if Huo Ranchuan kissed him, the baby snake would also kiss him. , he suddenly became nervous: "Well, baby snakes don't..."

  Huo Ranchuan thought he was going to regret it, so he pressed Bai Nuosi's head, revealing two sharp teeth.

  Bai Nuosi was shocked and almost cried on the spot!

  This hurts too much!

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan looked at the area where the skin had only been rubbed a little and thought, hadn't he not bitten it yet?

  Teacher Xiaobai was nervous and scared because he had never experienced it before.

  Moreover, the snake baby also ran out to join in the fun. Teacher Xiaobai really wanted to regret it!

  Although Huo Ranchuan lost control, his reason was still there. He couldn't help but think of the funding he had found before.

  According to the information, the reason why alphas can bite glands to make temporary marks is because there is a certain component in their saliva. Even if they bite an omega, it will be fine, and their wounds will heal quickly.

  Huo Ranchuan didn't bite it for a long time. He didn't know if Teacher Xiaobai would bleed and be injured if he took this bite.

  But the restlessness in his body and the pheromones on Teacher Xiaobai's body were urging him to hurry up, bite down quickly, and bite down hard!

  Huo Ranchuan's whole body was clamoring from inside to outside, wanting to possess Teacher Xiaobai.

  However, Huo Ranchuan refused to bite.