Chapter 3. Meetings [Edited]

Here is the next chappie! Hope you likey!
Edited 2/29/16
*******

"This is a nice village. Don't ya think?" The Hatake asked the small dog. "Mmm... I still want all the water I can use as a toilet." He stated with an attitude. "Oookkaaaayy?" She dragged on, her mouth forming an 'o'. "What does that mean?" She asked again, hoping the small dog would give her clarity. He decided to be a little stubborn and not answer her question.

"Where is your dad's place anyway?" Otaru asked, changing the subject. The attempt was successful. "Oh, it should be around here somewhere." She said more to herself than to Otaru. The streets were filled with the villagers. Since they didn't know her or her background, they greeted the silver-haired girl with smiles and waves and bows. There was a small trio of kids about her age walking in their direction. There was one with short, spiky blonde hair who was glaring at the other boy, the other boy had duck-butt hair, and the third one, a girl, had long, pink hair that cascaded down her back.

As the trio walked past her, the dark-haired boy glanced over at her, his eyes widened a mere millimeter. He could sense something different about her. It was probably the fact that she glanced over at him and paid no mind to him whatsoever. Or more than likely, the fact that he'd never seen her before. The young Hatake turned her gaze to the street in front of her, oblivious to the boy bearing the Uchiha crest staring back at her as she walked away.

Shortly after her encounter with the trio of graduated Genin, the young Hatake found her Father's apparent home. It was a clan compound, empty, but it was huge. The young girl was amazed at its size. So he lives here all alone. She thought to herself, not sensing any presences inside the compound. She went to a small pair of locked oak doors at the entrance. "What are you going to do now?" Otaru asked. "Only one thing I can do." The Hatake stated. "Wait, you don't mean-" Otaru's voice was cut off by the loud noise of me kicking the door in. "There we go." She said, placing her hands on her hips in triumph.

Otaru sighed, shaking his head as they stepped over the threshold and into the compound. She was standing in a living room, everything was neatly put in place. There was some dust on a lamp next to the couch. The young girl continuously explored the large compound, wondering why someone so alone wouldn't just by an apartment.

Yuzuki, after several minutes of exploring the courtyard, found a small room a few steps down from the living room. It was bland, no color. The only thing that added color to the room was a small orange stack of books with the spines labeled: Icha Icha Paradise. Her face scrunched up in disgust when she saw them. Well, things just got worse; her father was a pervert. 

Without bothering to look around anymore, she made her way back to the main entrance. Where her dog was lounge about on the small couch. She sat there waiting for her father to get done with whatever he was doing and get home. They just sat there waiting and waiting, and waiting. She nearly lost all of her patience and left the Hatake compound. "Where the hell is he?" She shouted, slamming the heel of her foot into the floor, causing a crater to form on impact and cracks to appear in the polished wood.

The man who she was expecting treaded lightly through the double doors quietly, a Kunai in his hand. The girl looked up at the man and gave him a blank look, her eyes darting from the Kunai in his hand to his half-covered face. "You can put that Kunai away now. I'm not here to kill you or anything." The silver-haired girl assured the man. Was this her father? She wondered, her eyes scanning him from head to toe.

The man stayed tense, slipping his Kunai back into the weapons pouch strapped to his right thigh. He stared at the girl; wondering who she was and why she was in his house. "Why are you here?" He asked calmly, standing over the girl. "I'm here because I want to look for the other end of a rainbow with you." She said in a bluntly sarcastic tone.