Chapter 33. Showdown [Edited 7/5/19]

There are plot holes, I know. It gets confusing. But I will one day go back and edit. I am still figuring things out as I go.

Chapter 33. Showdown

Itachi let go of Sasuke, letting the boy slide down the wall, unconscious, drool dripping from his mouth. Kisame cursed under his breath, not able to see anything at all. Itachi could sense it, the evil intent, the blood lust, but there was something holding it down. Then the light began to bleed through the wall of darkness, forcing them to close their eyes for just a moment.

"Sasuke!" Naruto gasped when he saw the state his friend was in, he tried to run to him when Kisame appeared in front of him, causing him to stumble back. Kisame grinned, as he was ready to swing his sword down on the boy, something black flash in his vision. Suddenly, the wind was knocked out of him, and he flew back past Itachi and into the wall.

What Kisame saw was not a girl, but a demon, possessing a girls body. Her eyes were gold, but... there was something evil in them. Then it was gone, seemingly tamed by the girl.

"Don't. Touch. Him."

The girl growled, her nails forming into long claws, she launched herself at Kisame again and Itachi took action, using his amaterasu to form a barrier between himself and the demon girl.

The girl paced back and forth in front of the fire, and slowly, she stuck her hand in the flames to test what would happen. And there was nothing. Smirking, she licked her lips as she stepped through the flames. Itachi's eyes widened, it was impossible. But this girl just defied the impossible.

She lunged, but Itachi was faster, and he kicked her in the stomach, sending her sprawled across the floor. Getting back up, there was a burning anger in those eyes.

Then, to his surprise, instead of attacking, she grabbed her head, mumbling something under her breath. Then the baneful presence lifted slightly, and she spoke. "You will never come near my village or my comrades again, I will make sure of that," she stepped back, performing hand signs that Itachi nor Kisame had ever seen before.

Lightening crackled from the palms of her hands, turning from the usual shade of blue to gold, black sparks emerging every now and then- this was her uncontrolled power.

Then, she aimed it them. Golden sparks of lightening shot from her hands, they could see black eyes in the midst of the gold. This was a jutsu Yuzuki would never be able to do without the help from her demons. Itachi and Kisame jumped out of the way, Itachi moving towards the threat, rather than away from it.

Itachi, knowing his Sharingan had no effect on her, flashed out of vision just as she was about lunge at him. She felt a grip on her shoulder and then she was being flipped through the air, slamming into the floor. The walls began to turn to flesh. The air becoming warm and sticky feeling. Itachi knew who had brought this on.

The Uchiha left the girl disorientated as he planned for an escape wit Kisame, neither of the two wanted to face a Legendary Sanin at the moment.

Yuzuki—having recomposed herself—lunged at Itachi, but was interrupted by internal forces. The demons inside her, the more fowl and untamed pieces of them, were fighting for dominance and control.

A sharp pain shot through her head, leaving her weak in the knees.

She fell to the floor that had become strangely soft. Instead of dwelling on it, she fought for control, pushing their power back and putting up a barrier, leaving her breathless.

White was what she saw through blurred vision as she looked at the ceiling. But as her vision came back, she found that Itachi and Kisame were gone.