Chapter 12. Nightmare. [Edited]

3rd POV

As the days went on in the Land of Waves, Naruto and Sasuke trained even more than before. With Naruto training to become stronger and prove that there are heroes in this world, and with Sasuke training to become stronger to get revenge for his clan.

Yuzuki visited the two everyday of their training to watch them train. She admired them for their determination. The young Hatake always talked with Sasuke during the times he needed a break, she even gave him advice on tree climbing; Naruto decided to not help the poor Duck-Butt. So, she decided to be nice for once, and helped the Uchiha.

Every night after dinner, Yuzuki and Sasuke would lie on the rooftops someplace in the village, watching the stars. But, they always ended up going to their rooms in the middle of the night, Yuzuki would never fall asleep though. She didn't want to risk letting it out.

It almost got out once before, she didn't want to risk it.

She told him stories about the Mist Village. Although, she didn't tell him any secrets, because she still loved that village despite all it had done to her.

Sasuke's blood boiled at the thought of how they treated her. He just didn't get it, he didn't get why they treated Naruto like that, and he didn't get why they would do that to her of all people.

At such a young age, she witnessed the hatred other people can carry, and the trauma of losing a loved one; like when I lost my clan to my brother. She's strong. She goes through every day like nothing's happened.

I won't let her fall into the abyss. Like I am.

The onyx eyed boy still wondered why he cared so much for her. He kept asking himself why. His answer was always that they were similar.

But that one thought would always pop into the back of his conscience; he would always ignore it.

Meanwhile, the young Hatake was completely unaware of her growing feelings for the Uchiha. She just dismissed them, not knowing what the feeling was, and just not remembering the feeling of love and friendship.

That night, after their endless conversing, they went back to their rooms. The young Hatake soon fell asleep, much to her reluctance.

Yuzuki stood in a dark cavern, water dripped from pipes in the ceiling, causing the water around her to ripple.

Steel bars stood tall in front of her, like a cage. But what were they keeping in?

"Yuzuki." A voice growled. The Hatake's widened as a pair of deep crimson eyes shined through the darkness.

"What is this?" She shouted, staring into eyes filled with a hatred and resentment.

"You must fight." The large creature growled, lowering its head to my level. "What?"

"When the time comes... you must fight. If you want to keep control, you will fight." Is all the creature said, before closing its eyes and moving in the cage.

"Now get out before the side of me you do not want to see comes out. I only have so much control before-"

There was a terribly loud roar. The bars of the cage rattled and the girl covered her ears, gritting her teeth. She screamed as she was blown back by the immense force being thrown against the cage.