Chapter 31. Intruders

Sorry again!!!! Writers block is so hard to get over! I did NOT mean for the wait to be so long again!

DONT HATE! Please? I'm just a small bean. Don't hurt me...

Chapter 31. Intruders-

"I'm off to the Dango shop to meet with Sasuke." Kakashi informed the young Hatake, tightening his Hitai-ate around his head. "Wait, I'm coming with you!" The man stopped mid step, with one foot over the threshold.

He heard a commotion before turning around and seeing his daughter run into the wall while jumping around on one foot, trying to slip on her other sandal. With a deadpan expression on his face, he stepped out of the house, his daughter following suit.

Slowly, and groggily, the girl followed her father. The streets were almost empty on this foggy day, there was no sound of the happy murmur of villagers.

Sasuke was not at the Dango shop when they had reached their destination, so Yuzuki decided that she would eat Dango while there.

"Hello, what would you like?" A woman with a large bust and dark brown hair asked, a note pad in her hand.

"Two orders of Dango," she ordered.

"Alright, coming right up!" The woman smiled, almost too cheerily.

Yuzuki sat there in silence, glancing over at the entrance to the restaurant when two cloaked figures stepped through. Their faces were covered by the overly large hats on their heads.

She narrowed her eyes, recognizing the cloud on their robes- it was the Akatsuki. She was about to get up, when the woman came over and placed her Dango in front of her. She decided she would wait, glancing at her father leaning on the wall outside the shop.

She wanted to know what they were doing in Konoha. But she had an idea- they were here for Naruto. Too bad they didn't know he left the village with Jiraiya, she wouldn't let them get out of the village if she could help it, either.

After finishing off her Dango, she slowly got up and walked between the tables, passing the two unknown Akatsuki members.

Unbeknownst to her, a pair of red eyes followed her every move unblinkingly.

As she stood next to the silver-haired Jōnin she opened her mouth to speak when he said, "I know, I've been waiting to see what their next move is going to be," he said, his eyes narrowing as he saw something in the distance. Yuzuki turned her head to see a certain raven haired Uchiha walking down the street towards them.

The girl smiled slightly, but then she panicked when she remembered the Akatsuki members in the Dango shop. Her old village always kept tabs on who joined the organization, and the last she heard was that Itachi Uchiha had joined. If one of the ninja behind her was Itachi-

Sasuke stopped in front of the two Hatake, and a gust of wind whipped her hair to the side. They all glanced inside the Dango shop, Sasuke with a look of confusion on his face and the other two giving each other a knowing look. Asuma had walked up by then with Kurenai in tow and Kakashi gave them a look and whispered something to them before glancing down at Yuzuki and nodding.

"Well, we better get going," Kakashi snapped his fingers and the Jōnin disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"How are you?" Sasuke asked, shaking his head at the Jōnin's strange exit.