Chapter 29. Gaara

This is unedited, so don't yell at me for any typos.
So I've made some changes and if any of you new readers find something saying something about yuzuki having dark hair just comment it and then I'll change it.

LISTEN GUYS, I KNOW THAT MY WRITING HASNT BEEN WHAT IT USED TO BE. BUT IVE BEEN RECENTLY WORKING ON IT TO MAKE IT BETTER THAN WHAT IT USED TO BE. SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. AND I THINK THIS CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER THAN THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS. AT LEAST I HOPE... I MADE IT EXTRA BETTER. BY MY STANDARDS ANYWAY.... NOW TO THE STORY!

THIRD POV

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

The water that dripped from the pipes sent ripples traveling in all directions. Eventually, the small waves disappeared into the shadows, where she heard a terrifying growl.

Yuzuki only had the vaguest idea as to where she was, only that she was in Gaara's mind.

Her golden hues flicked to the walls and ceiling and the water covered floor she stood on. It was strange, she felt at home here. In the darkness, alone. Shaking her head, she stepped down the dark hallway, each step creating a splash sound that bounced off the walls.

With each step, the strange she feeling she'd had since she appeared in this plane rose to the surface. Their beasts were resonating... or rather their forces were pulling at each other, like magnets.

It was no surprise to her, however. The beasts had similar chakra; with the evil intent and power. Reikko and Tenshi were created by the same man who created the tailed beasts, as a means to control them if they ever got out of hand.

But the beasts inside her, too, had become victims of man kinds greed and were turned into demons, just as the tailed beasts had. Her head turned to look at the dark hallway behind her, there seemed to be nothing that way so she continued on down the way she was going.

She turned at the end of the hallway.

There was a dim light at the end of the hallway, the pull becoming stronger. "What is this place?" She breathed, her steps growing faster, her strides becoming longer. At the end of the hall, she found a large, cavernous room, where a set of steel bars stood tall, holding something. . .inhuman captive.

It reminded her of when she was back in training, taming the beasts inside of her.

Despite Gaara letting the Shukaku take over, the demon was still caged. Its glowing red eyes were visible between the bars; the evil radiating from it sent shivers down her spine. Her eyes scanned the room, landing on the red-haired boy, his shadowed eyes downcast to the water covered floor.

"Get out..." She heard his low voice, his breathing was heavy.

Yuzuki could hear the darkness in his voice, and she could feel the pain- which felt as if he lived the same life she had- that dripped from his voice. Just from that, she could tell he had experienced the hatred of others, and had been through hell and back.

Maybe, just maybe, she could get through to him and stop him from doing something he would not be able to come back from. "No." She stated firmly, chancing a step towards him. This earned a low growl from the boy, causing her to hesitate and halt her movements.

"You're causing a lot of trouble and destruction. I can't allow that to go on." Her voice trembled slightly, and she cursed herself for showing such weakness. The Hatake also felt shame for the fear she had let slip through, Gaara needed someone that was not afraid of him.