AUTHORS NOTE

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. YOUVE BEEN WITH ME THROUGH IT ALL. THE BAD AND THE GOOD. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC. AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE NICE THINGS YOUVE SAID IN THE COMMENTS AND IT REALLY MOTIVATED ME TO KEEP GOING. THE SEQUEL WILL BE CALLED 'Ascension' AND IT WILL BE OUT SOON.

AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS, VOTES, AND TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO READ MY STORY. YUZUKI'S STORY WILL CONTINUE AND YOU WILL SEE THE END OF HER STORY.

And also, who do you think she should end up with? I started this fanfic thinking it was going to be a Gaara love story. Clearly things changed. Let me know what you think in the comments! And I will give a second update when I publish the first chapter to the sequel!

Self Promotion-- while you're waiting on the sequel( if you watch Fairy Tail) you could head on to my profile and read my Fairy Tail fic while you're waiting! And there might be a rewrite coming soon hopefully. Maybe after publishing several chapters of Ascension.

Yup. Did it. Done with it. Deal with it.

And I hope you all noticed the chemistry between Gaara and Yuzuki! Because I'm going to have a little One Shot soon. It's not super romantic or anything. Just will help you be a little more open to a possible romance in the sequel.