Chapter 14. Wall of Mirrors [Edited]

3rd POV

"Here they come!" The young ninja warned, jumping into formation around the old bridge builder. She grabbed a kunai from her holster and held it at the ready, her blood pumping with anticipation.

She had never gotten her tanto back from the last fight. Which made her a little sad that she couldn't stab him through with her tanto as payback.

Her teammates never bothered to go find it or anything apparently.

"Kakashi- sensei! This is... his Hidden Mist Jutsu, right?" Asked the blossom kunoichi. "No, Sakura. It's his fire dragon jutsu- yes it's his Hidden Mist Jutsu!" The young Hatake said irritably.

"S-sorry." The pinkette stuttered.

"Long time no see, Kakashi." A gruff voice boomed throughout the area, sending shivers up Sakura's spine, and making Yuzuki smirk in amusement. "I see you're still with those brats... He's shaking again... poor kid." Zabuza said half-heartedly.

The young Hatake glanced over at the youngest Uchiha. "Hmph... Who's the loser now." The Hatake smirked.

"I see. I didn't do a good enough job in eliminating your precious daughter." The Mist Demon stated, making Kakashi growl. "She wouldn't be able to be taken down by the likes of you." The jonin hissed.

She glanced back over at the Uchiha; he was still shaking.

Just then, several Zabuza water clones appeared in front of the young ninja, and their Sensei. "I'm shaking with excitement." Sasuke gritted his teeth, tensing his body.

"Do it, Sasuke." Kakashi gave the young ninja a close-eyed smile. Sasuke whirled around to the Zabuza behind him, slashing at it. It splashed to the ground in a semi-large puddle of water.

"Nice save." Yuzuki remarked.

"It wasn't a save. I was shaking with excitement." Sasuke reasoned.

"Yeah, uh huh. Keep telling yourself that." The silver-haired girl retorted, glancing around at her surroundings, looking for the Demon of the Mist and his partner. But the jutsu prohibited her from seeing her enemies.

The jutsu seemed to clear up a bit with a gust of wind; enabling the young Hatake to see her enemies. The boy and Zabuza stood quite a ways away from them, watching them react to their trap.

"You can't fool me." Sasuke informed them, his steely eyes gazing upon his enemies.

"He saw through the water clones, that brat has grown." Zabuza observed. "It looks like a rival has appeared. Eh, Haku?"

"It does indeed." The masked ninja agreed.

"It's an insult to my home village that you're wearing that mask." The silver-headed ninja scowled, drawing a kunai from her weapons holster.

Yuzuki watched her enemies carefully, not missing a thing- except for what they were talking about; she didn't care about what little conversation they were having.

She stepped forward bravely whilst grabbing something from her back weapons pouch. Their opponents stepped back cautiously, preparing themselves for an attack.

But instead of a weapon... she held a paper and pen in her hand, an excited look crossing her face. "Would you mind giving an autograph?" She asked, a slight light in her voice.

Zabuza gave her a bewildered look. "Why would I want to give you, a pesky little Brat, an autograph?" The young Hatake frowned, "So, you don't want to give me an autograph?" She hugged her fathers leg and began to anime cry.