It's Good to See You

I was standing near the cliff's edge when Seth appeared out of nowhere in his human form, rushing through the jungle. I noticed him approaching me from behind and peeked over my shoulder. Nothing came out of my mouth. In my thoughts, I had just too much going on. What had just transpired astounded me. It was horrible what I did to Edward and Bella. I'm sorry for doing that, but I couldn't help myself when I saw her toss Seth. Something swept over me and compelled me to take action.

"You didn't have to do that." Seth began. "I'm fine."

I kept my mouth shut. I cocked my head and gazed into Seth's gentle brown eyes. I had a hard time believing he was okay, but I trusted him nonetheless. I hugged him as I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. It was wonderful to be with him. I've been missing him terribly.

"It's okay, Layla," Seth whispered into my ear.

Seth stepped back and kissed me on the lips gently. Bella was standing in the trees watching us at the time, something I had no idea about. She didn't linger long because she needed to get back to her place.

"You won't believe how long I've waited to do that," Seth murmured as we kissed.

I couldn't stop laughing. I turned around and gazed out over the cliff's brink. Seth encircled me with his arms. For both of us, it was a romantic moment. I was at ease. The thoughts in my head came to a halt. I couldn't stop thinking about this moment, and only this moment.

"You know you should go back and talk to Edward and Bella, right?"

"Yeah, I know," I replied.

I turned back around to look at Seth.

I looked up at him and said, "I'm off to talk with Bella and Edward."

"Okay," Seth responded. "So I'll see you later?"

"Definitely."

I gave Seth a kind smile. I walked to the border of the forest, where the vampire then ran through it, allowing me to reach the Cullen's' home. I needed to speak with both Bella and Edward, but especially Bella. I can't afford to lose anyone else in my life now that the two of them have become my family. I've had a lot of them.

Sorry for the short chapter.