My Family

Layla's POV:

I sat with Seth in the first row, as we watched Renesmee and Jacob at the alter. They held each other's hands through the entire ceremony. Jacob looked very handsome in his suit while Renesmee look breathtaking in her wedding dress. This whole thing touched my heart. I wish I was mortal once again because I really wanted to cry. 

"Do you, Jacob Black, take Renesmee as your wife?" The minister asked

"I do," Jacob answered.

"And do you, Renesmee Cullen, take Jacob as your husband?"

"I do." Renesmee smiled. 

"You may now kiss the bride."

I smiled and squeezed Seth's hand as Renesmee and Jacob were married. Seth and I stood up and followed them down the aisle. 

***

The ceremony was over and the reception was taking place now. Jacob and Renesmee were dancing with each other on the dance floor. I stood on the side, as I watched the newly married couple dance together. 

"May I have this dance?" Seth asked.

I looked over my shoulder with a smile and said, "Of course."

Seth took my hand and led me onto the dance floor. He pulled me in close and the two of us began to dance. I looked around and smiled. All the family was here along with close friends who mean so much to us. I was blown away that Renesmee and Jacob were finally married. It seems like just the other day she was a little girl who was disliked by those who did not understand her. 

My attention turned to Landon and Charlize who were with Rosaline and Esmee. The two of them were growing so fast! Pretty soon they will no longer be little. That is a thought I can't stand at the moment. 

"Take in the present," Seth advised. 

I smiled and said, "You know me so well."

"What is going on in your head right now?"

"Just thinking about everything," I replied. 

"Such as?"

"I can't believe Jacob and Renesmee are married, that the kids are growing so fast, or that there is already a new 'Volturi'!" I explained. 

Seth paused and fell silent. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked

Seth looked me in my eyes before his lips touched mine. He pulled away and said, "I can't believe that I met my soul mate and that I was able to have twins with her."

I didn't know what to say after that. I couldn't help but blush. 

"I love you and I will until the end of time," I admitted.

Seth kissed me on the side of the cheek and the two of us continued to dance.