Proposal

Layla's POV:

Seth was leading through the forest. When we started coming to the edge of the forest, I started to see a light in the distance. As we got closer, I saw a cute set up that I could only assume Seth set up. A big sheet was tied to a branch, high up in the tree, creating a teepee like a figure. There was a blanket placed on the ground with candles all around. Two glasses of champagne were set in the middle of the blanket. Not only that but Seth set it up by the cliff, so the view was beautiful. The stary night sky was so pretty, as it reflected off the water.

"What is all this for?" I asked.

"I just thought we could celebrate," he said, as he helped me onto the blanket.

"Celebrate your graduation? Perhaps I should have done this instead of you." I chuckled, as I was seated on the blanket.

"No, we are not celebrating that." Seth sat next to me on the blanket.

"Then what are we celebrating?"

Just then, Seth pulled out a black jewelry case from his pocket. The case read, Gabriel & Co. on the top of it. My hand shot up to cover my mouth.

"We are celebrating this," said Seth, as he opened the jewelry case, revealing a beautiful engagement ring. "I would like to think we will be celebrating our engagement."

The engagement ring was so huge in size

The engagement ring was so huge in size. It had silver and gold. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, but I couldn't help but wonder how much he spent on it.

"Seth!" I exclaimed. "How much was this?"

"Never mind that, Layla." Seth continued. "You have been nothing but patient with me. When you first came to Forks, I knew the instant that I saw you, that I wanted to marry you. That I wanted to be your husband and I wanted you as my wife. We may come from separate worlds, but I don't care about that. I can't imagine my life without you. I know there will be troubles along the way but none of that matters as long as I am with you."

I held back the tears, that were starting to build up in my eyes.

"Will you marry me, Layla?" Seth asked.

I smiled and answered with, "Of course!"

My arms wrapped around Seth's neck as my weight pushed him onto the ground. His hands landed on my waist, as I gave him a kiss on the lips. As we laid on our backs, Seth took my left hand and slid the engagement ring on my finger. Then, he raised my hand up to his lips and gently kissed the top of my hand.

"I will love you forever," Seth promised.

"My forever is definitely forever." I joked.

"Our forever," he added.

For the rest of the night, Seth and I stayed out in the forest. We were cuddled up together, under the night sky. Just the two of us. It was an unforgettable proposal, that just happened to be mine.

"Carlisle helped you buy the ring, didn't he?"

"Yep." Seth chuckled.