The Honeymoon

Seth's POV: 

Layla and I had got in late last night to the mansion that we were renting for our honeymoon. We wanted to go somewhere warm, so we went to a place that was located in north California. It wasn't blazing hot, but it wasn't cold either. I knew that Layla would have to come out during the night because of the sun, but I didn't mind. It was the perfect summer weather fit for Layla and I's honeymoon.

I was still asleep upstairs while my lovely wife was probably downstairs. Layla spent most of the night with me before she got bored and went downstairs to do things. Since Layla was a vampire, she didn't need to sleep or couldn't sleep, I knew that it would be hard to get used to her being up 24/7. But I didn't care anyway. I love her and we are both determined to make it work.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open and looked around the bedroom. The roof fan was on and rotating around in a circular motion. I looked out the windows and saw that it was dark outside. I figured that I must have slept through the entire day. I sat up in bed and saw that the fireplace was on.

I pulled the covers back and got out of bed, and got up on both of my feet

I pulled the covers back and got out of bed, and got up on both of my feet. I took my time walking down the flight of stairs to reach the main level of the mansion. When I was on the main floor, I saw Layla dressed in her white bikini with her hair braided down to the side. She also had some gold jewelry on. Layla was even wearing my button-down shirt from our wedding.

 Layla was even wearing my button-down shirt from our wedding

"What are you doing?" I asked as I walked over to her.

"Hey, you're finally up!" Layla greeted. "I haven't been doing too much. I just got done with going for a swim out in the lake."

"Well, you look beautiful in that bikini." I complimented.

"Why thank you." Layla blushed, before giving me a kiss on the lips. "So how did you sleep? After all, you slept through the entire day."

I laughed. "I slept great especially when I was next to my wife most of the time."

"Oh Seth." she chuckled.

I slowly back Layla up against the wall. I put my hands on my shirt, that she was wearing, and pulled each side away from each other so that I could look at Layla in her bikini. Her skin was so smooth and the bikini hugged all the right curves. She is so beautiful that it didn't take me long before my lips came crashing down on hers.

Layla put her hands on the back of my head, as we kissed in sync with each other. I put my hands on the side of her ribs and gently lifted her up off the floor. Her legs wrapped around my waist.

I carefully carried her up the stairs, to the master bedroom, where I laid her gently on top of the bed

I carefully carried her up the stairs, to the master bedroom, where I laid her gently on top of the bed. I hovered over her, as I looked down at her and she looked up at me.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

I nodded my head and said, "I am sure."