Bad Advice?-Winn Schott

Winn's POV

I smiled as Y/N walked by my desk. "Hey Winn," she smiled.

"Hi Y/N. How was your weekend?"

"Oh you know me. A whole bottle of wine and Friends reruns. Party!" My heart skipped a beat as she laughed. I sighed as I watched her walk away.

"Man, you have it bad for Miss Y/N don't you?" Mon-El laughed as he put his arm over my shoulder. "You want to be mated with her, don't you?"

"What?"

"Don't you want to be mated with her?"

"Yes, we'll I mean. . . It's not what that's called." I stuttered ignoring the red creeping up my cheeks.

"Right. Hitched. You want to be hitched to Miss Y/N." I looked over at him to see him smirking. "I don't blame you. She is quite beautiful."

"Yeah she is." I said as I watched her laugh at something Kara was saying. "She is smart and beautiful and funny and by far the kindest person here."

"Then why don't you ask her out? It's not that hard."

"Maybe not for you! It's just. . . She's. . . And I'm. . ."

"Come on. It won't be that hard. Watch." My eyes widened when I saw that we were headed right towards Y/N's desk. I sighed in relief when she wasn't at her desk.

"Oh, there she is." Mon-El said as he turned us towards the balcony where Y/N was eating her lunch.

"No. No no no no," I sighed as he led us outside.

"Hello Miss Y/N!" Mon-El's outburst made her jump a little bit.

"Mon-El," she sighed. "How many times have I told you, you can't just go around screaming at people. There is something I think you really need to learn. It's called your inside voice." When she finally looked up at us, she smiled making my heart skip a beat. "Winn! Hey. I feel like I haven't seen you all day."

"Yeah, sorry." I stuttered. "Just been busy. . . with IT stuff." I internally groaned at how nerdy I sounded.

"Winn Schott, the IT Super Guy," she joked.

"You know what I was thinking, Y/N?" Mon-El asked suddenly.

"You should just assume the answer to that question is always going to be no," she said sending me a look before smiling. She stood up and threw away her trash. I couldn't look away as she took a sip of her soda

"You and Winn should. . . You know. . . Netflix and Chill." Mon-El said quickly. My eyes widened and Y/N coughed on her soda.

"What?" She asked, still coughing.

"Mon-El, that's not. . . I'm sorry Y/N. He. . . He doesn't think before he speaks." I said finally pushing him away from me. Y/N and I stood there on the balcony awkwardly as Mon-El left.

I finally cleared my throat. "I'm sorry, Y/N. Really. I don't know why he. . . speaks."

"I'm up for it if you are," she said cutting me off.

"Wh. . .What?" My heart skipped a beat as she walked towards me. Without warning she stood on her toes and pressed her lips to mine. I instantly started kissing her back, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

When we pulled away, I cleared my throat. "So ummm. . . My place after work?"

"I'll bring the Chinese food," she said giving me another kiss before heading back inside. When I turned around, I saw Mon-El smirking at me.