The Bartender-Jeremy Jordan

Warning: a heavy make out scene hinting at sex. About as close as I will ever get to writing SMUT.

"Oh my gosh! Y/F/N Y/L/N!! I am such a huge fan!! Cinderella is one of my favorite broadway shows. I've seen it like 12 times!" Squealed a fan as she gave me a hug.

"Thank you!"

"I have every song you sing in Anastasia memorized!" Said another fan.

I gasped when Sam's grip tightened on my arm. "Look, there's a table." He said as he roughly pulled me away from my fans.

I pulled my arm out of his grip when we approached the table. "What is wrong with you? I was talking to my fans."

"Yeah yeah," he mumbled as he looked over the menu. I rolled my eyes and looked around the crowded bar. It was then that my eyes fell upon the bartender who was currently sending me a worried look. I cleared my throat before looking back over at Sam.

"Sam?"

"Hmmm?" He muttered, not looking at me.

I reached over and intertwined our fingers. "Everything okay babe?"

"I told you never to call me that," he said through gritted teeth as he pulled his hand out of mine. "Go get me a beer."

"Fine," I said throwing off my jacket and turning on my heel. As I walked towards the bar, I smirked when I saw many guys' eyes, as well as some girls' eyes, turn towards me as I passed them.

"A beer and a scotch on the rocks," I ordered looking over at Sam to see him flirting with a different girl. "Actually, make that beer a light and that scotch a double."

"You got it," said the bartender who was actually the person watching me when I first walked into the bar. I sat on a bar stool and ran my hands through my hair as I waited for him to make my drink.

When he put my scotch on the counter I downed it in one swallow. "Everything okay?" He asked as he watched me down my drink.

"Look, I know you are a bartender and I'm supposed to confide in you, but that is. . . Well, it's bullshit." He surprised me by laughing. "What?" I deadpanned.

"Nothing, it's just. . . I know who you are, Broadway star Y/F/N Y/L/N and I know who Sam Hannigan is. . ."

"Does this rambling have a point?" I groaned.

"You deserve better." He put a beer and another scotch on the counter, pushing them towards me. "On the house," he said leaning his elbows on the counter, sending me a smirk.

I looked him up and down before grabbing the drinks, turning on my heels and walking away. "Here," I said putting our drinks on the table. I took a long drink as I watched Sam continue to flirt with the girl at the next table.

"Sam," I said forcefully making him jump.

"Damn, what's your problem?"

"My problem is the fact that you are paying more attention to this slut then to your own girlfriend. Offense intended," I added leaning across the table looking at the girl. "I'm done."

"Done?" he scoffed.

"Yeah," I said grabbing my purse and my jacket. "I'm done. With you." I turned on my heel, but stopped when I saw the bartender smiling at me. "Oh," I said turning back towards him. "Have fun paying your own bar tab for once, asshole."

I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup. When I finally left the bathroom, I made sure he was gone before walking back out. I plopped down on the nearest barstool and put my head in my hands. I jumped when a drink was placed in front of me. I looked up to see the bartender from earlier, smiling at me.