Chapter 33

"My name is Grace Margerate Moriarty. I am fourteen years old. I am best friends with Peter Parker. I am an Avenger, I am The Valient. I have been The Valient for four years and an Avenger for three. I have a dog, an incredible dog named Bella. I go to Mid-Town Middle School and I'm an eighth grader. I had a sister, Margaretha. I'm friends with Wanda, Clint, Steve, Natasha, Tony, Pepper, Happy, Bruce,  Thor, MJ, Ned, Maria, Nick. I have a life outside of this and I'm going to get out." 

ZAP

"My name is Grace Margerate Moriarty. I am thirteen years old. I am best friends with Peter, MJ, and Ned. I am The Valient and I'm an Avenger. I go to Mid-Town Middle School and I'm a seventh grader. I had a sister, Margaretha. I am teammates with Clint, Steve, Natasha, Tony, Pepper, Happy and Bruce. I am going to get out of this."

ZAP

"My name is Grace Margerate Moriarty. I am twelve years old and I have been enrolled in Mid-Town Middle School. I just moved in with Tony and Pepper in the Avengers Tower. I had a sister. I made new friends. I am going to remain their friends when I get out of this." 

ZAP

"My name is Grace Moriarty. I am eleven years old according to S.H.I.E.L.D. documentation. I have survived the attack in New York and I have become an Avenger. I had a sister, I live in a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility. I only have one friend named Ava Starr."

ZAP

"My name is Grace Moriarty. I am ten years old according to S.H.I.E.L.D. documentation. I was in Germany searching for what my sister had warned me about but then I got here. Before this, I lived in a cabin and met Steve Rogers. I had a sister but she's dead. S.H.I.E.L.D. knows I'm missing and will find me." 

ZAP

"My name is Agerathea Almoradia. I don't know what age I am. I was recently taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. and offered a position into the Avengers Initiative. I have a mentor named Natasha Romanoff. I have been training to be an agent for the past three months and Ms. Romanoff will find me. My sister..... my sister is dead because of me." 

ZAP

"My name is Agerathea Almoradia. I have been a captive of the Harolese since I was born, I haven't seen my sister and I have no hope of getting out of here." I whisper these words under my breath when I wake up. A pain creeps into my head and I massage my temples to try to make the pain go away. "But I will find a way out." 

"I see you are adjusting." A voice comes from behind me and I jump up from the corner. I turn to see a man with a tux and nice shoes on. He's much older than me but not much taller. He steps towards me and smiles. "I would like for you to join me, I am having a dinner party that I'm hosting here."

"I don't exactly have the proper clothing," I gesture to my simple clothing of grey t-shirt and shorts. I hate this place but it isn't as bad as Harolese. I haven't been tested on, I get delicious food and I have a bed. 

"We can fix that," he gestures for me to follow and I do. 

"Where am I?" I ask as we exit my room to the halls, my feet padding against the tiled hallway. 

"You are in a corporation called Hydra," he shouts over his shoulder. "We want the creatures of  Earth to prosper, we want them to have the same belief system as we do. It is, of course, an understatement for all our beliefs but it is a basic analysis of it." We walk into a room filled with dresses, shoes, and weird products in some sort of case. I walk over and rub my fingertips against the brush. "You may choose your clothes, I will send someone in about a half hour to help you with your makeup," he says and looks over at me. "Is all this OK with you?"

The Valiant (The Seventh Avenger)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें