Hey Old Friends

Posting two today because... this one I need help on guys!! I need some ideas and stuff, you will understand once you reach the bottom. But I am giving myself an extra day to write the next chapter because I need your help.

You shall understand when you are finished, but please comment down there and help me!!

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

"Aww come on Shiro..." Curtis whispered quietly in his ear, which made his boyfriend blush. "How long till we can say this is for your birthday?"

"I already told you." Shiro blushed and mumbled back. "When Keith gets here..."

"Fine... come on..." Curtis said into his ear, nibbling at it playfully.

"Only cause your so annoying." Shiro Gabe in and kissed his boyfriend sweetly.

"Disgusting." Pidge commented. "Truly disgusting... my poor child eyes."

"Well you all brought a date..." Shiro pointed out. "So why can't I make out with mine?"

"Well Hunk and Shay aren't being gross." Pidge pointed out. "And James..." she looked to her side where James sat with his arm around the couch behind her. "Well..."

"We can kiss if you want." James smirked.

"Pidge?" Hunk laughed. "Pidge kissing anyone?" He laughed some more.

Pidge frowned. "What makes you think I won't ever kiss anyone?"

"Well for starters, you aren't romantic, you have never been romantic, and kissing is romantic." Hunk said. "The most chemistry I've seen you have with anything was a robot."

Pidge, the prove everyone in the room wrong, quickly grabbed Jame's shirt and pulled him down into a big kiss flat on the lips. Nobody was more surprise then James was.

"I can be lovey." Pidge said and leaned back against Jame's shoulder and on his side, crossing her arms and smirking to herself.

"Wow..." Hunk said as he just sat there. "That just happened." Shay laughed beside him over his reaction.

"Wow Pidge... that was..." James blushed softly.

"Amazing? I know." Pidge smiled proudly at herself.

"And to think this whole thing started because of Lance." James chuckled.

"Lance?" Pidge raised an eyebrow and sat up.

"Oh you don't know." James said. "I thought you two were close."

"Well not anymore now that he is a farmer. Speaking of Lance, is he coming Shiro?" Pidge questioned.

"I doubt it. I invited him, but I don't think he will show." Shiro said. "He doesn't come to anything anymore, and whenever I try and talk to him he gets all depressed."

"Yeah, He is really hung up on Allura." Hunk commented.

"Alright everybody!!" Romella came into the room with a plate. "I made rice crispy treats." She announced. "All the colors." She walked around with the plate and everyone took their respected colors.

Pidge took green.
James took gray.
Hunk took yellow.
Shay took brown.
Shiro took white.
Curtis took black
And Romella took Pink

"Where is Lance and Keith?" Romella asked, she had a red and a blue one for them.

"Keith should be here shortly." Shiro said. "Lance I'm not sure."

"But anyways." Pidge went back to James and talked with him. "What were you saying about Lance."