When I fall in love it will be forever

2 more chapters left after this one

Please show your support, especially now at the end and vote for all these chapters!! I want to get this book to 1k votes! And I'm super close!

Also please share this book. For the final two chapters please give me shoutouts and add it to your list!

Thank you. You deserve THIS chapter. This one is dedicated to you.

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

"Thank you Allura. We might not have been sole mates but you helped me realize that I am worthy of love and being loved." —Lance

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

Lance stood at the edge of the statue and looked up at Allura. She was made of the most fine material. It was a magnificent monument. He set a bouquet of flowers at the base.

"Hey Allura." Lance smiled up at her. "I haven't visited in a while. Truth be told, I've been busy mourning you for years." He chucked. "Which I now realize was stupid, you would have wanted me to move on and be happy. But these flowers remind me of you, that's why I surround myself with them."

Lance looked down at the flowers, picking one up and putting it in his hair behind his ear. "I've been hanging out with friends more, especially Keith, who still can't find the time to cut that mullet of his." He chuckled. "But honestly I really like running my fingers through it at night and when he watch movies. His hair is so silky smooth. It's not fair."

He sat there for a moment and put his hands in his pockets before looking up at her. "I don't know why you gave me these marks on my cheek. But Keith gives me gifts too. He brings me a trinket or a story from the places he visits. My collection is huge, and I love every bit of it. These objects are all junk, but he gave them to me, so they mean a lot. Recently he gave me a gift from earth." He took out his hands from his pocket and looked at the silver ring that was on his pinky. "It was a promise... a promise both of us made."

Lance remembered after the dance at the reception they snuck out into Lance's truck and sat in the bed and stared at the stars, snuggled close together for warmth, they had made a promise with the ring Lance now wore. They made a promise to love one another.

"Everyone is moving towards the future... we all still miss you though." Lance told her. "I am grateful for all you taught me about love. It would have been awful to screw up with Keith the first time and ruin what is now so special."

He paused before looking up at her a final time as the sun set. "I'm in love again Allura." Lance told her. "I just wanted to tell you... thank you. Thank you for teaching me how to love."