Roomates One Shot

Alternate universe, has no connection to the previous stories
Enjoy!!
✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

"How was work?" Lance asked as Keith walked into the apartment.

"Fine... nothing real major or exciting happened..." Keith said.

"Have you seen this show?" Lance said as he sat on the couch in only blue basketball shorts.

Keith blushed as he walked into the room and put his keys on the counter. "Ummm Survivor? Yeah like years ago when this one came out." he said as he noticed Lance and tried not to make a big deal that the guy was basically naked, but he sat down on the opposite side of the couch.

"It's a rivalry one." Lance said as he ate popcorn. "You know like us."

"How on earth is survivor like us?"

"You know Keith and Lance... neck and neck." Lance said.

"Excuse me?" Keith said as he stood up. "I—"

Lance stood up and moved closer, shoving into Keith's side. "Shoulder to shoulder."

"What? Lance—" Keith glared slightly As he took a step back.

Then Lance literally pounced and pinned Keith up against the wall, slamming him there as he looked into his eyes. Lance was so so close to him, his warm breath could be felt on Keith's cheek. "Mouth to mouth..."

Keith blushed as he looked into the blue eyes of Lance's, then he felt his lips on his. Keith wasn't going to stop this or anything.

So they had a make out session for the remainder of the episode, which is fine... right?

Lance pulled away and looked down at Keith. "Well see ya!" He said and started to head towards his bedroom. "I think I'm going to take a nap."

"Oh." Keith said. "Umm... do you want me to... lay with you?"

"No" Lance gave him a weird look. "Why would you do that?"

"Umm... I'm not sure." Keith said.

"Cause you know... I'm straight." Lance said.

"Yeah I know... dead straight, like a nail." Keith said awkwardly. "Well guess I'll nap too.."

"Alright." Lance said with a smile. "Bye!"

"Bye..." Keith said and headed to his room.

The boys closed their doors at the same time. Keith slid down his door to the floor and took his phone out of his back pocket. "Shiro." He called his basically brother. "It happened again."

"What Seriously? Are you sure?" Shiro asked.

"I am positive... I could feel him through his shorts Shiro." Keith said. "What am I suppose to do, I choose a straight roommate for a reason!"

"Wait... what kind of shorts?" Curtis asked from Shiro's phone.

"Umm the weird basketball ones." Keith said.

"Nah, your right Keith." Curtis said. "Those things can't hide nothing. He is totally into you:"

"Oh gosh...." Keith said.

"Hey, hey hey. And your sure He is kissing you, it's not your kind making up stuff?" Shiro asked.

"Well.. yeah I'm sure he kissed me, we made out all during survivor!" Keith said.

"Ouch Survivor?" Curtis said. "That's like the straightest show ever."

"Yeah... and he brings girls over all the time to watch it. He also like... does straight people dancing and he kepts telling me he respect my kind and he will see me at pride." Keith sighed.

"He might be Bi." Shiro pointed out.

"You think those people exist?" Keith questioned.

"Yeah, it's like 2019, they aren't pretend like they were back in 2010." Shiro said.

"Shoot..." Keith said. "This is awful Shiro! I'm in love with my roommate!"