Where it all Began

❤️Bonus Final chapter!!!💙

Geez, did everyone leave? Like nobody showered up yesterday to read....

Missed all your comments <3

Also, two posts for today!

Btw I love the above pictures, as well as all the others

"Come on Keith!!" Lance said as he pulled his hand along through the valley of flowers at his farm

"I already said I am coming!" Keith laughed as he ran beside Lance. "What is it that your so excited to show me?"

The flower fields have grown so far from the farm, almost all the way up to the garrison.

"You will see!" Lance laughed as he pulled Keith up to a fireplace that was at the edge of a cliff. "Remember this?"

"Umm no." Keith said as he sat by Lance on the log.

"This is where I first saw you, before all this craziness. This is the spot where we sort of stole Shiro and then found the blue lion. This is where it all began."

Keith smiled. "And why exactly have you dragged me all the way out here Lance?"

"Well..." lance blushed. "Cause it's romantic. Look at the stars."

"They are beautiful." Keith smiled wrapping an arm around Lance. "You picked a good spot." He kissed his forehead. "I actually wanted to ask you something."

"Hmm?" Lance questioned.

"Lance. You have been annoying me for a long time." Keith said.

"Wow Keith you really know how to make a guy feel special." Lance teased.

"Hey!" Keith laughed. "Just let me speak. We have been dating for three years, you have been annoying me for a lot longer then that. So Lance-" He moved from him and dropped to the floor down on one knee.

"Will you annoy me for the rest of our lives?" Keith took from his pocket a small blue box, he opened it to reveal a simple gold ring.

Lance sat there speechless. He stared at the ring, and at Keith. "Oh my... Keith." He smiled softly, tearing up a bit. "That's so not fair!!" He stood up and yelled.

"What?" Keith was confused, he had talked through this with Shiro like seven times... that's not what Lance was suppose to say.

"How could you beat me again!" Lance said as he started to pace around. "I went through all this trouble to plan a perfect time when we were off a mission, and I planned this perfect romantic spot." He huffed and looked back at Keith "It was going to be so impressive!!"

"Lance!" Keith interrupted. "If you don't want to marry me you can just say no." He paused. "I can handle it."

"What!" Lance seemed shocked Keith would even suggest that. "I am NOT saying no." He walked over to him and got down on one knee beside Keith.

Keith looked into his eyes. This moment couldn't have been more confusing to Keith, he had spent most of his free time researching proposals. It was not suppose to happen this way.

Lance took out his own little red box, which had a gold ring in it, it just so happened that that was the same gold ring Keith had gotten.

"It's just..." Lance said as he looked at Keith. "I was planning on proposing too." He smiled.

Keith smiled too. "Oh we are both dorks." He chuckled. "So is that not a no? Or..."

"Of course it's not a no!" Lance said as he hugged Keith tightly, some tears falling from his eyes. "Please let me be the one to annoy you."

"I wouldn't want anyone else to." Keith said as he hugged him back. "You have always been my first choice."

Lance smiled as he clung onto Keith, not wanting to let go of the one person who loved him the most.

"I love you

"I love you...." Keith said.

"Your my future..." Lance said back to him, then pulled away to connect their lips in a kiss.

" Lance said back to him, then pulled away to connect their lips in a kiss

The End

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

Author's note:

There is one more chapter thing after this. Check it out please

I have had so much fun writing this!! I am very sad it has come to an end. But don't be sad! It was happy and good.

I did love how I was able to release every day, which I think you all liked too, cause then you don't have to wait forever for the next chapter!

But I am Truly grateful for you all for being so loyal and sticking around for the happy ending everyone deserves

I am grateful for all your support and love to me, I'm grateful you were all here through the happy times and the sad times, like when i got my shoes stolen at school, and I hope to maintain relationships with a lot of you! My PM box is always open and I'm always up to talk! I love you all!!

Thank you for sharing this book. Add this to your favorite's list, and continue to spread to your friends! So they can see the happiness!

Please leave some reviews for me or feedback so if I ever do this again i can improve. Or what you REALLY liked about what I did.

I love you all so much!

Thanks enjoying this story with me.