Area 51 Alien Raid

I am so sorry this took so long to get out!
I do apologize, but I've been crazy busy oddly... sorry, but it is finally here now!
So enjoy
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Lance and hunk giggled to themselves as they walked around the cellars. Pidge had snuck them into Area 51 while she kept mission control outside. The guards were busy with the main attack on the front gates, and pidge had found a way to sneak them in the side entrance without anyone seeing. She was cleaver that way, that and her brother and father worked for the government, and Matt had given her the tip. I'm return he just wanted them to bring him back an alien girlfriend, preferably a hot one.

"What do you think we will find? Aliens?" Lance asked as he looked around with his flashlight.

"I hope so! Just imagine all the information we could get out of one? How much we could learn." Hunk said with a smile.

"Nah, I just want to say I've kissed an alien." Lance said. "If I can come back to school saying that do you think Allura would agree to go on a date with me?" Lance asked. "I think all the girls would be lining up to kiss the lips that kissed an alien."

"You two are ridiculous." Pidge muttered over the radio.

"Just get me my alien girlfriend. You can kiss her too Lance." Matt said. "Get the one with the biggest—"

"Matt!" Pidge snapped. "Get off my radio."

"Make me." Matt teases.

"Guys let's keep the radio clear." Hunk suggested. "We are live filming this to you guys."

"Woah." Lance gasped as he came across something cool. It looked to be an alien spacecraft, one with dark purple and black markings all over it.

"You guys seeing this?" Hunk asked as he aimed his camera.

"Taking screenshots as we speak!" Pidge said with excitement. "Are there any alien bodies?"

"Maybe?" Lance said as he walked across some containers filled with sparkly white matter. "What is this stuff?"

"Quintessence." Said a voice. At that point lance screamed and jumped into Hunk's arms, hunk was also screaming. They looked around searching for the voice.

"Who's there!!" Lance yelled out. "I have to warn you! I am a yellow belt in karate!"

"You two goofballs seem like a real threat." The voice said again.

"Hey! Who you calling goofball!" Lance jumped out of his arms and aimed his finger guns around. "I have to warn you. I am armed!"

"No your not." The voice said again. "And I am over here, to your right."

The two boys looked to their right to see a small creature in a cage. He had purple skin and black hair in a mullet. He had small fangs and big eyes. He was... well cute.

"Awww... your so short." Lance said as he walked over to the cage. "How are you little guy?"

The creature put his hand on his hip, man did he have curves. "You can quit the baby talk."

"Woah! It speaks English." Hunk gasped.

"It has a name." The creature snapped. "It's Keith."

"Well that's like the ugliest name ever." Lance said. "But I am sure you are so very vicious!" He continues the baby talk.

Keith rolled his eyes. "You humans are different then the ones I've seen before." He said, thinking 'they are more stupid'

"Different? Oh how? More handsome? More buff?" Lance struck a pose.