new year, new...romances?- steve rogers

"HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE EVE LOSERS!" Bucky and Thor yelled, running into the living room with New Year's hats on their heads. "LET'S PARTAYYYYYYY!"

Right at that moment, Tony came walking out of the kitchen. "Who the hell is making all this noise?" he groaned, pressing his fingers to his temples. "I swear to God..."

"It's the night before New Year's Eve," you answered for the two screeching superheroes. "These two people are high and they want a party. Simple as that."

"I know what today is, but was it really necessary for them to run in screeching at the top of their lungs?"

"Eh...no."

"But Tony," Bruce spoke up. "You're going to throw a party and invite a hundred million people, right? Like last year?"

"No," Tony shuddered, recalling the events of last year's celebration. "Too many annoying young models were attempting to crawl up my ass. I'm just inviting the whole gang and that's it. You remember, last year---"

"We don't want to hear about last year," you and Clint said in a dull tone at the same time. "I think we've been told that story enough times."

"Is Shuri coming?" Peter squeaked. "Shuri!"

"Yes, Pete, she's coming," he sighed. "They should be here any minute now. And the Guardians, and Strange, pretty much everyone. But don't go writing Vines in Sharpie all over the walls like you did last time she came over."

"It wasn't Sharpie," the boy protested, "it was Extra-Thick Sharpie---"

"Same difference. No drawing on the walls this time. Now Thor, Buck, you better shut up and put those props away or no party or cake for either of you."

"Darn. I look really attractive in this headband," Bucky whined.

"Yeah, it really brings out the color of your eyes," you said sarcastically.

"Thanks, Y/N," he said back in the same sarcastic tone. "But seriously, I look so good in that headband!"

-----

The doorbell rang, and Peter immediately jumped up to his feet to get the door. "SHURI!"

"PETER!"

"I MISSED YOU!"

"I MISSED YOU MORE!"

"The vines still haven't fully come off the walls yet," he admitted sheepishly. "You can still see faint outlines of them."

"Extra-thick Sharpie is the best," she grinned. "Told you it would be hard to get off."

T'Challa smacked a palm to his forehead at this, no doubt questioning why he had a younger sister who liked drawing on the walls. Writing vines on the walls, out of all things.

"But Mr. Stark says no more drawing."

"Darn. We never got to put the croissant one down!"

"Because we used up the entire wall."

"Oh. Right."

-----

The time to prepare for the party had came, and once again, you were with Natasha, Wanda, and Shuri to get ready. You let them pick out an outfit for you and surprisingly, didn't hate it. "You guys..." you gasped when Natasha held up a black, A-line minidress that wasn't too slutty yet stunning at the same time. "How did you manage to find something like this?"