valentine's- peter parker

╒════════════════════════╕

in which peter and you have already

admitted your feelings to the team

but don't know how the other

person feels about you

╘════════════════════════╛

a lil fluffy imagine! hope you enjoy :)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Guess what day it is, Pete," you sighed as you pushed open the doors to the compound, walking into the kitchen with Peter by your side and setting your backpacks down before taking a seat at the island.

"Valentine's Day," he groaned, letting his head fall against the cool marble. "The day of love."

"Bleugh," you pretended to gag. "Couples making out everywhere you go. Disgusting."

"People saying 'I love you' in every other sentence. Disgusting."

"Cheesy love quotes and flowers everywhere. Disgusting."

"Stupid puns about love and people giving each other boxes of chocolate. Disgusting."

"Yeah, like you two kiddos aren't in love already," Natasha commented as she walked in with Wanda and Clint, who also wore knowing looks on their faces.

"Shut up, Natasha," you grumbled, angrily opening the cupboards one by one until you found the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, ripping the bag open and pouring its contents into a large wooden bowl in the center. "I think love is stupid."

"I second that," Peter nodded as he grabbed some cereal and popped them into his mouth, talking through a mouthful.

"Sure you guys do," she hummed, raising an eyebrow at the two of you.

"Well, lovebirds, it's a Friday night," Tony announced as he strolled into the kitchen with Steve and Bucky behind him, spreading his arms out wide, "and it's Valentines Day. If you two aren't too busy making out on my couch, do you have any other plans for today?"

"Dad, no," you rolled your eyes, lightly smacking him on the arm, "just the usual."

You glanced over at Peter.

"...Yep, the usual."

"Ah, I see, it's the classic 'Netflix and chill'," Bucky smirked.

"Shut up!" you yelled, and this only made him laugh even louder. "It's staying up all night while watching Netflix and eating takeout."

"You guys have fun," your father waved goodbye, and left to go downstairs with Steve to help Bruce and Thor with something in the labs.

Steve shot you a subtle wink as he turned around, silently mouthing "Go for it!" before turning back and heading downstairs as well.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Well, we have the rest of the day to ourselves," Peter breathed out, tossing several blankets and pillows onto the couch. "Wanna order Thai food and binge on caramel popcorn as we're criticizing romance movies while wrapped up in fluffy blankets?"