to fight for you- peter parker

╒════════════════════╕

a cliche where they're too

afraid to admit their feelings

despite their obvious behavior

╘════════════════════╛

ok I haven't done many fighting sequences and I suck at action scenes...but here u go anyway

also creds to @coldpepperoni for the fighting sequence inspo i got inspired lol

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

You pushed open the glass doors to the giant training facility inside the Avengers Tower, observing your teammates going at various things throughout the room. Today you were in the particular mood to spar with someone, so you went up to the first person you thought would put up a good fight.

"Hey," you half-yelled over the noise of Peter's aggressive hits towards the poor punching bag, that looked as if it was going to snap and burst open at any moment. "You up for a classic hand-to-hand sparring match, Parker?"

The teenager stopped what he was doing and steadied the punching bag before it could come flying off to the side and whack you in the face, "Can't you go for Sam or Pietro? Or Clint?"

You raised an eyebrow, motioning behind you with your thumb. "Sam gave up because I beat his ass five times in a row. Pietro's too fast and Clint's going up against Natasha later so I need a new partner."

Peter nodded after a moment, going over towards his duffel to grab a towel to wipe his sweaty forehead with before taking a swig out of his water jug. "Alright, then. Bring it on."

You both stepped into the boxing ring and got into your stances as Bucky stood outside the edge to referee. You could've sworn you'd seen cash exchanging hands.

Also, you tried not to let your gaze linger too much on how well-defined his muscles looked in his tight white T-shirt.

But it was difficult not to.

"Alright, time for seven minutes in hell, kiddies. Rip each other apart," Bucky announced that the match had begun. "But try not to kill each other. I rely heavily upon Y/N's cheddar biscuits, and who's gonna make that if she dies? She's the only one with the recipe."

"Why are you assuming I'm gonna lose, Barnes?" you question as you tighten the protective tape around your palms. "If Peter here gets his ass beat, then you don't have someone to play against in Wii Tennis."

"Touché."

Peter was the one to make the first move. He smirks, pinning your arm behind your back but you were already anticipating this movement, so you quickly jerk your body over to the side and duck underneath his arm, coming up from behind and putting him in a tight headlock.

But he seems to predict what you were doing as well, and pries himself out of your grip before gripping your torso and forearm and flipping you over onto your back, causing your body to make a loud smack when you hit the mattress.

You're quickly back on your feet, though, immediately jumping up on your toes and throwing a right hook to his jaw, which he narrowly misses by an inch. You're unlucky enough to catch a blow to the stomach, however, almost stumbling and crashing against the edge but regaining your balance fast enough to get back up again.