karaoke?- peter parker

<<im so sorry this oneshot sucks but i've been suffering from writers block lately and my writing just sucks in general oof. But I hope you enjoy lol :) requested by violet-the-wizzerd.>>

"Hey guys," you waved at the team, letting out a yawn and rubbing your eyes as you sat down at the dining table where they were gathered, eating breakfast. "What day is it again?"

"Friday," Pietro replied. "Why?"

"Oh. I thought it was Thursday."

"Speaking of Friday," Tony spoke up, meeting everyone's eyes one by one, "there's going to be another party tonight."

"Why?" you asked.

"We haven't seen everyone in a while, so I took this opportunity because neither Scott, T'Challa, or the Guardians have any plans today. You and Peter have been begging me to see Shuri again, right? If I'm correct"

"Shuri!" you and Peter squealed, exchanging wide grins.

"I hate parties," Bucky grumbled. "I'd rather stay cooped up in my room playing Mario Kart by myself. Or crushing Sam at Fortnite, because everyone knows I'm better with a sniper."

"I hate you," Sam muttered under his breath, causing Bucky to shoot him a death glare. "And I'm way better than you at both Fortnite and Mario Kart, so shut up."

"You shut up."

"Uh, actually, I have to side with Buck on this one," you spoke up, "I mean, he's pretty good with a sniper. He killed me literally as soon as I got off the Battle Bus and was looking through the loot chest."

"See, even the kiddo agrees. Peter?" Bucky looked over at the boy.

"But Sam's way better than you at Mario Kart. No offense. I still think that both of you are really good at Fortnite, though."

"See that, Barnes?" Sam exclaimed. "I am a GOD at Mario Kart and no one can stop me from my reign over Rainbow Road!"

"Actually, Y/N is better than both of you but you're still good."

"Thank you, Peter," you grinned over at him.

"Darn."

...

After breakfast, you went out shopping with Natasha and Wanda to find a nice dress for that night and you were lucky, because you'd found one in under half an hour. It was a sleeveless deep maroon, lacy sweetheart neckline dress that hugged your curves in all the right places, simple yet stunning at the same time.

The entire time you were at the mall, the girls wouldn't let you hear the end of how you were going to take this party as an opportunity to get closer to Peter, no matter how many times you complained for them to stop.

"We're just friends," you reminded them as you made your way back home, "and I doubt that anything's going to happen between us."

"Nonsense," Wanda snorted, "you guys are made for each other. If he doesn't make a move or nothing happens, I swear I'm going to throw something."

And Peter and you being a couple was all they could talk about even as they helped you get ready. You swore your ears were going to explode from hearing his name so many times in one sentence. Not that you hated him, but mostly because you were probably going to die of embarrassment.

"Are you guys ready?" Bucky and Sam came pounding on your door. "Tony says that you need to hurry and get your asses down here or he's going to have Thor come and drag you down himself. He wants everyone to be karaoke ready, too."

"Just a minute, Barnes!" Natasha yelled back as she slipped several bobby pins in your hair to hold your half-up, half-down hairstyle into place, Wanda putting on your finishing touches of makeup and handing you your matching maroon heels to slip on.