the happiest place on earth- steve rogers (part 1)

(if you get the reference thrown in here i love you)

"Guess who's going to Disney!" Tony shouted as he strode into the living room.

"Who?" you shouted back.

"All of us! I got one-week passes plus free dining!" He waved the tickets around, a grin spreading across his normally smug face.

"You're joking," Bucky scoffed.

"I'm not joking, I'm Tony Stark. I can get one-month passes if I could," Tony said back in a sassy tone.

"Oh my god!" you and Clint grabbed each others' arms and began squealing, jumping up and down excitedly. "CALIFORNIA, BITCHES!"

"Language," Steve chuckled.

"Nobody cares, Cap," Sam rolled his eyes. "Hey, but when does our flight leave?"

"Tomorrow. 5:40 a.m. Stopping in Austin? I think."

"Tomorrow?!" everyone exclaimed in unison. "At 5:40?!"

"Yes, so hurry the hell up and get packing, lazies."

"Like you've packed already," you retorted.

"Yes, I did. Pepper helped me," he stated proudly.

"HECK YEAH! I GET TO SEE THE MOUSE!" Thor's naturally loud voice boomed from somewhere. You swore that guy had supersonic hearing when it came to anything Disney, he had a mild obsession with Mickey especially.

"Heck yeah!" you and Steve, your best friend, echoed, high-fiving each other. "We could get matching Mickey ears!"

"Ooh, guys, we could ride Splash Mountain!" Peter clapped his hands together excitedly. "It's the best. You get drenched from head to toe and it's awesome."

...

After an hour of exhausting packing, your suitcase was finally packed. There was barely any time for any of you to sleep; you in particular, only managed to snag a forty minute time frame to to take a short nap. The rest of the team didn't get a wink of sleep because they were all too excited, although the trip was sort of last minute.

It was barely 1:30 in the morning, 1:32 to be exact, still pitch-black outside with stars spread out across the sky when Steve knocked softly on your door.

Rolling your suitcase over and slinging your backpack onto your shoulder, you answered a minute later, tiredly stretching your arms up in the air and rubbing your eyes.

"Hey. You ready?" he said in a quiet voice, taking in the dark circles lining your red eyes.

You gave him a weak smile and a nod in response. "Yeah. Did you sleep at all? I barely did."

"No, I was packing," he sighed.

"Steve, I'm tired," you whined, leaning against your suitcase and repeatedly banging your head on the handle. "I want to sleep."

"We can sleep on the plane to make up for all the sleep we lost, okay?" He placed a hand on the small of your back and led you to the kitchen where the rest of the team was waiting. "It's an hour drive to New Jersey from here, so we need to leave ASAP."

Wanda was handing out pastries for everyone to eat as a quick early morning/late night snack and you quickly gobbled it down within two minutes. Despite the fact that you were tired, you were also hungry, having barely ate last night at dinner due to your excitement. Now, you were deeply regretting that decision.

Twenty minutes later, when the clock hit 2, everyone piled into the car to head down to New Jersey. Peter took shotgun and used this opportunity to begin blasting every single Disney track he could think of, with a few requests from an equally Disney-loving Wanda, and Thor. And when Part Of Your World came on, none of you guys could resist joining in and screaming the lyrics at the top of your lungs, because that song held a special place in all your hearts.