Part 4

Khushi ran inside the house followed by Arnav who was chasing behind her. She was just about to hit Anita who was coming from other direction holding a bowl, but some how Khushi controlled herself and ran upstairs to her room laughing loudly.

Arnav screamed- Khushi ruko..Khushi!!!

Anita tried to stop both of them thinking they both might end up getting hurt- Arnav, Khushi Stop your game now and come down stairs.. Are you guys coming now or I'm going to call your Papa??(she spoke almost threatening them.)

But they both were in their world, finding no way to get escape Khushi climbed on the bed- Arnav..No.. Leave, unless I'll tell Mumma what happened that day..

While trying to catch her, Arnav asked- When?? Don't try to fool me Khushi, give my colour box now.

Khushi giggled seeing him almost catching her but she got escaped- I know.. I know about you and..

Arnav glared at her- And??

Khushi- I know.. I know your secret. I'll tell Mumma right now, if you don't leave my room. What are you doing in my room??

Arnav- I have no interest either to see your this girly room..Look around the room and think how disaster it looks??

Her jaw dropped, her speed also slowed down- Disaster?? At least better than your room. Your room is world's most boring place.. You know I'll never live in such a place where there is only two colour white and grey!! Yuck..

By then she was standing still on bed, looking at Arnav in her fighting spirit, sticking her tongue out. Arnav found his trick working and the moment he was sure she was standing still, he jumped on her snatching his colour box he ran away from her room.

Everything happened within a blink of eyes even before Khushi could predict anything. She looked down at her empty hand, then towards door- Argh!! You cheater Arnav..

Arnav screamed from outside- You are a cheater..Khushi is a cheater!!!

Khushi frowned hearing him, she made her mind to pay him back. She certainly does not know how to take her revenge from him, but she was sure she is going to make him pay back. But nothing came in her mind.

After dinner, Khushi was playing video game in her room while Anjali was studying beside her on bed. Khushi called her- Di..

Anjali-Hmm..

Khushi- What's Arnav's favorite subject in school??

Anjali looked up- What?? Why suddenly today you want to know??

Khushi sat on bed crossing her leg- I just want to help him in studies Di.. Poor boy..

Anjali raised her brow while biting her pen cap- Oh really?? Says who??

Khushi raised her invisible collar- Khushi..

Anjali giggled- he actually loves painting..But his favorite subject in school is math. He loves it. (Khushi nodded her head.) Are you going to help him in math?? You are in class 6th , he is in class 8th

Khushi- Offo Di.. Everything is about talent. You don't worry, I'll just see him and come back. Ok??

Anjali narrowed her eyes-Khushi!!!

She knew something was surely going on in her naughty brain. Khushi ran away from there giggling. She peeped inside Arnav's room, found his room empty, some note book laying on bed. She entered inside, heard water falling in washroom. Grinning herself, she went to bed, found his math notes book and torn few last pages where he had done the home work!!