Part 32

Aarav and Anita stood up from sofa. 

"Khushi!!", whispered Anita and before anyone could react sound of slap came across on Arnav's cheek. Arnav was forced to take a step back with the intensity of the slap..

And for a moment Anita and Aarav regretted the decision they had taken years back seeing Khushi and Arnav like that.

"How dare you do this Chotey??", Aarav screamed making everyone flinched..

"Then what should I have done Papa?? Should I have waited  till Krishna to come here and gets married to my wife or should I have wait till you would have haunt someone for her or should I have wait till she chooses someone to gets married.. You tell me till when should I have waited?? In childhood you all took a decision of our life when we did not know the meaning of this relation.. All these years I grew up with her but still none tried to make me understand what was that in my heart I feel for this girl.. it was something beyond that I could never understand..!! And what wrong today I did?? I just gave it a proper name.. I just refined our relationship status that you all stamped years back.. Now there will be no question, there will be no doubt. That's it.. I am married to Khushi.. And I never regret my marriage..", Arnav's words were sharp and clear.

Between all these Khushi felt left out. Anita Mumma and Aarav Baba did it for their son's wellness, and today Arnav did same thing again because he wanted his doubt, his question regarding his feelings for her to come to an end..

Then where was she?? Where was her feeling?? None asked her.. none cared to understand her.. Not baba Mumma not even Arnav..

Before anyone could understand Khushi ran away from there to her room. Tears fell from her eyes more as one by one incident started playing all over again. Closing the door with thud she locked it from inside and rushed to washroom. She wanted to meet none, she wanted to hear none, she wanted to understand none's point!!

Opening shower tap she stood under it, taking the bottle of shampoo she squeezed mercilessly and started rubbing her head, her hair vigorously as if trying to wipe that scratch of vermilion from her hair partition. She rubbed her body, her face, her neck and pulled away that black thread from her neck that Arnav had tied. 

Then her eyes fell on her ring finger, she tried to pull that ring away from her fingers but failed!! Angrily she hit her fist against wall, that made her fingers to hurt but ring never came out. She hit her hand again and again.. That ring was as stubborn as them..

***************************

Sitting on his green recliner Arnav tried to stop any noise hitting his ears, he shut his door, pool side door, then pulled the curtains.. But her whimper, her cry, those broken things sound from other side of the wall made him mad!! Ruffling his fingers through his hair, Arnav left from there taking his car keys.. He could not stay there, the pain in her cry was as sharp as knife, he could not bear that.. even though he was much more aware of the reason all these.

He knew.. whatever did happen hurt her as well as his parents!! His chosen words, his chosen action brought them heart break but he was not ready to understand anything.. Because his heart was broken. He had also never plan to get married to her like this.. Forget about marriage, he was so confused about those strange feelings his heart was telling him to understand.. And to be true.. He was trying.. somewhere!! May be he had also started to watch..that dream to find each other together !! And he was happy with that.. But yesterday.. everything came to pause, making him to do something he had never thought to do.. to her..to himself as well!! 

**********************

"All these happened, but none called us?? You should have called us Mumma..", spoke Anjali before heading upstairs. She opened Arnav's door first but his room was empty..