Part 38

It was past 11 pm..

Unlocking the door to his bedroom Arnav entered. The room was in dark, he moved towards switch board to switch lights on when his eyes fell on the figure standing in dark by French door. Sensing the presence Khushi turned the head!! It was dark, but under that moon light she could see him!! She turned her face away instantly.

Hearing the sound of shoes tapping on floor, coming towards her Khushi spoke..

"When I said yes to Maa, there was no other reason than her for my YES.. I'll not expect anything from you and I hope you think same.."

Standing beside her, Arnav did not say anything. He just gazed at half moon.. Khushi looked at her right side where he was standing, he was silent, sensing her eyes Arnav spoke..

"Can we call this day off??"

Laying down on bed, Khushi turned her back to him!! They don't need separate sleeping arrangements.. Do they?? Are not they at least that mature to understand the limit??  There was enough space.. at least for 3 Kairas to sleep between them. Switching off the light, Khushi tried to sleep.. She was tired, so much happening around and taking this major decision of life did drain away all her energy!! She needed some rest, some rest to again face tomorrow and another day to follow her promise to Anita Maa..

Sleep was far away from his eyes. Sleeping on same with this woman beside him, for whom he had thousands of emotion playing in his heart.. he knew it was a difficult night for him!! But they do know the limit.. Now every night and every morning is going to be like this, beside her!! And how many days he could keep himself away from those erupting feeling he had no idea!! He wanted her in his life.. but not like this!! Staring at roof, Arnav rested his elbow on his head. 

**************************

Next morning when Arnav entered the room after his morning jog, found Khushi shuffling through her luggage which was on recliner. Sensing him her body stiffened and he noticed that!! But she did not turn to face him..

"You know you can use the wardrobe.."

"Did I ask you??"

"Khushi.. Suno.."

"No..", ending the conversation right there, Khushi entered the washroom and closed the door with bang making him shut his eyes.. This was going to be tough.. may be more than his imagination, more than his own calculation!! But he was ready, to face this life!! This difficult has no meaning in front of losing her!! Taking a deep breath, Arnav Singh Raizada promised himself never to back off..

Deep down he knew he wanted this marriage to work, deep down he wished to see himself belonging to her and he was ready.. to give away every single bit of HIS to make this marriage work!! He would offer her so much that she could not deny one day.. 

Its true.. This woman makes him angry, she playes with his nerve annoying him till he extreme the peak, she does something and says something that pains his heart disturbing him so much, she tests his patience, makes him feel those unknown emotions he has no idea before and does the exact opposite what he never wants.. But still he knows  when it comes to her then, his heart does not see any right or wrong!! He accepts her the way she is, with all her goodness and stupidity.

A rush of tickling sensation ran down his body as he realized.. In deed, he is going to share LIFE with HER!!

**************************************************************************************

Next couple of days passed, following almost same routine. It was one morning.

"Hi Khushi.."

"Good morning Sir.. How are you??"