Part 53

Closing the door after Tara, Arnav turned around. His eyes crashed on Khushi who was standing at a little away from there with two cups of coffee in her both hands. He came forward towards her direction, Khushi gave him a smile. His lips curved when he saw her smile. Her smile made him feel relax not knowing why.

" She left soon??"

Arnav nodded his head, Khushi handed him one cup and turned to leave from there saying nothing further when Arnav called her from behind.

" Khushi.."

Khushi turned to him.

" Don't you want to know why did Tara come here??"

He asked, there should be no secret in his life that she would be unaware of. He wanted her in his life, he wanted her to know what's happening in his life!! He wanted her to be aware of each turn and twist of his life, his life should be laid bare before her..Transparency is must for any relationship. It reduces the impact of misunderstanding.

" Is that anything that can change our relation??

She asked hopefully.. Being a woman, it did not take a decade for her to understand what Tara feels for Arnav. She has noticed her eyes, Tara's eyes spoke the volume of her emotion she feels for Arnav. Emotions are just emotions, they are never right or wrong!! Khushi did not try to judge Tara's feeling. Her heart did not wish to question on anyone's feeling and why, if she cares something, if something makes any difference then that is Arnav and His Ideology. 

Arnav shook his head negatively giving her a long look. His eyes conveyed her, his eyes spoke his commitment towards her and that was it. She never needs another question. 

" Did you forget, you were only saying it's our belief on each other can either save or destroy our relation!! And I trust you Arnav.. Standing at this point in our relationship.. (she touched his hand softly ) Trust me Arnav, what other's think that does not matter to me.. What you think of us that matters me the most!! And I guess I know what you think of us.., Don't I??"

He was just bowled over hearing her. For a moment this woman feels the most priceless possession he has got. He had already decided to share about Tara with her, but there was a confusion in his mind not knowing how she was going to react.. But the way, she handled his confusion that moment, with the maturity she showed her Belief on him and his feeling, Arnav was left in silence. She understands it, and that mattered the most!! 

Khushi does understand, the person for whom you develop that romantic feeling can't be replaced with Just Friendship.. It would be difficult, for Tara!! But for now, Khushi wanted to focus on her and Arnav. A man and a woman can be best friends and she wanted to respect that decision of Arnav.

She is not that immature that she shows always. She trusts him, he was overwhelmed hearing this because she is the same girl who once thinking there can be anything but Trust between them!! He touched her cheek, stroking her cheekbone. That was a moment of weakness he felt for this beautiful woman..

*****************

Standing by the window, Khushi gazed at the evening beauty of the place. It's been more than 3 months of their marriage!! She never knew time can fly away like this. It feels like just yesterday when Arnav got married to her and today where they both are standing!! Life can be easy if you value it..

She heard the barking sound, Khushi turned around only to find Puchpuch at door. She kneeled on ground, Puchpuch ran to her snuggling into her body. Khushi picked up the cute puppy and took it with her to bed.. which Arnav hates the most and she enjoys the most!! Each time she brings Puchpuch to bed, Arnav always shrikes up.. She does not understand the reason behind this sudden change in his mood, but she likes it when he frowns at her when she does not do the things the way he wants!!