Part 72

One by one ritual was performed by Aman and Nitya as per their custom and tradition during engagement ceremony.

" They look perfect together.."( Anjali complemented  them happily. To which Khushi who was standing beside agreed readily.

"Yeah.. They do!! They look so happy.. Are not they Di??"

Anjali nodded her head, they started talking, giggling. Being a little away Arnav just stood there staring at two beautiful women in his life.. His eyes searched for another beautiful woman, finally he spotted her.. His mother!! He felt content seeing his mother, sister and wife together. That's a happy feeling for any man to see his wife, sister and mother sharing a beautiful bond, that gives rest to heart.

Anjali asked to Khushi, not seeing Arnav either with them or with Aman.

" Where is Chotey??

Khushi raised her eyes, looked around and spotted Arnav talking with his friends, she indicated Anjali, Anjali called out for Arnav. Arnav came to them.

" What happened??"

"Stay with us for some time Chotey, we are seeing you after such a long time, Remember??"

Arnav smiled, wrapped his arm around Anjali's shoulder and kissed her head.

" Then, I'm here only."

Khushi stood there adoring this brother-sister relationship, she loves their pairing, Arnav and Anjali look cute together. She thought to move away, giving them privacy to share some talk, when Anjali held her hand.

" Where are you thinking.. you are escaping now??"

"No Di.. I was just.."

Arnav looked at her, he had seen when she was staring at them lovingly. He had understood the reason of her moving away from them also.. Before Khushi could say anything, Arnav came and stood in between her and Anjali. Anjali and Khushi looked at him surprisingly at first then broke into smile, Arnav too joined them , Anjali lovingly stared at them before looking ahead. A moment later, Khushi felt her fingers being held and she did not has to look up to find whom. A dazzling smile touched her lips. 

 When love is there without any complexity.. Heart also understands those unspoken words, those unspoken needs, those unspoken feelings!!

************************

Aman and Nitya finally exchanged rings, whole surrounding filled with laughter, claps and good wishes for the newly engaged couple.

Party was over, all started leaving one by one. As Arnav and Aman met few friends from their college, they decided to catch up the very next day morning as Arnav had his flight in late afternoon. Arnav and Aarav occupied front seat of car while Khushi and Anita the behind seat. Aarav had asked the driver to take his car by which he had Anita had come to the party as travelling together with family is more fun than travelling alone. Aarav and Arnav continued to talk, Anita and Khushi participated too.. Finally they reached at RM. While Aarav and Anita retired to their room, Arnav and Khushi came to their room.

They were about to enter inside, Khushi stopped by door looking around at the messy condition. She bit her lips slightly, what Arnav would think seeing this state??

"I'll arrange everything."

She started cleaning bed, while Arnav started cleaning the mess on recliner and coffee table. After done with their tasks, they sighed deep.

Changing into her white salwar kameez, Khushi came out only to find Arnav talking over phone probably with Aman deciding the place and timing to meet with everyone the next day. Seeing her coming out of washroom , Arnav ended the call soon.