Part 19

Arnav could feel some thing wet on his cheek, he frowned in sleep brushing his hand off on his cheek. But again felt the same wetness spreading on his other cheek. He opened his drowsy eyes and there his chocolaty brown orbs met with two another pair of most innocent tiny eyes.

He opened his eyes wide, rubbed his eyes once to get a clear view and he saw Puchpuch on bed beside him staring at him cutely sticking out his tongue.

Arnav- What the hell!! What are you doing here?? Is this your room, you idiot?? This is my room and..

He could not say more and Puchpuch moved aside a little giving him a prove to show him how wrong he is while claiming this room as his!! There was sleeping Khushi, turning to him, face half buried in pillow half shown up, hair falling on her face giving her a charming and cute morning look!! She was looking as fresh as a budding rose with that pout on her rosy lips. She was looking absolutely relaxing as if she got to sleep after days.

It did not take him longer to understand the whole fiasco of how they both ended up in same room in fact same bed!! His muscles tightened as he remembered he did actually share a same bed with this girl beside him and that too whole night!! He felt some burning sensation spreading all over his neck.

He quickly sat on bed, it's already morning. He quickly checked his wrist watch which was showing 7am in morning. He turned to Puchpuch- How come you entered in??

Puchpuch waved his tail and turned towards the wide open door making his eyes widen. Oh Lord!! He should leave this room soon, if anyone sees them like this it will not take them longer to conclude any other improper decision.

He looked back at Khushi.. Should he wake her up or let her sleep there?? But it's Anjali's room and if Maa sees Khushi here, what would she explain to her then?? This is not good to leave her in such a situation alone and that too then when he is the sole reason behind this mishap.

He called out Khushi- Khushi..Get up Khushi..

She steered in her sleep but did not wake up in fact frowned making Arnav roll his eyes. Arnav sighed and turned to Puchpuch- Call her, why are you watching me as if I'm a thief??

Puchpuch made sound before jumping on Khushi, loading his weight on her.

Arnav shrieked up seeing this and said angrily- And stop being so chipko Puchpuch.. Why are you always so close to her for heaven sake?? Stay away..(he almost warned the dog.)

Arnav rushed to study table, tore a paper and scribbled on it- Sune the ki agar ek haseen sham aur shaba ek sath mil jaye, to rat kab subah mein badal jata hai nehi pata chalta.. Ye haseen pal ke liye shukriya.. (I have heard, if you get a beautiful evening and a beautiful lady beside you, you cannot make out when the night is over and dawn is there.. Thank you for these beautiful moments.)

He smirked widely, he just can't leave and that too without teasing her and what's better than this letter can do??

He shook her this time by her shoulder- Get up Khushi.. How long will you sleep??

He called out her name loudly almost making her flinch in her sleep. Her eyes wide opened and there she saw Arnav standing by edge of bed looking at her annoyingly but soon that annoyance turned into mischief as she met with his eyes. His lips stretched wide.

Khushi quickly recollected last night's incidence. Their so called challenge game, then their competition on beer, her asking him to carry her to her bedroom while she stood there on his feet, him making her lay on bed of this room , then Arnav's trying to leave... She remembered this quickly, but then what's is he doing here in this room??