Part 87

Two days have been passed, though Arnav and Khushi were not practically keeping quite but they were talking very less. Still that was a plus point, at least they were talking, even if that's a few words !! Most importantly Khushi was still fighting in her mind regarding this Lucknow matter. How right was that to go there and to learn and monitor everything?

 One portion of her brain was still not convinced with this idea while the other portion was asking her to go to Lucknow. More over after hearing today's conversation in between Arnav and Baba, she was more stressed. Though they both were unaware of her presence near by while discussing, still the way Arnav hide their conversation telling Baba that he could not get time to talk to her regarding that issue, that made her heart felt heavier.

She knows, he does not like hiding or lying to others and if today he has done this, that's only for her sake. He never wishes her score to reduce in front of Aarav Baba, for that he even did not step back hiding this from his Father!! Khushi shut her eyes tight, a whim came from her heart. How long was she planning to drag it as a hindrance in between her and Arnav!! More than any other topic, her own insecured mind was now acting a barrier between them. 

It was evening, Arnav returned from office and found Khushi watching something in laptop, with her headphones on. Only she can think of relaxing when everything was not so well in between them, he shook his head!! Keeping his laptop bag, he came to her. She seem lost and failed to notice his presence. Arnav was a bit tired too, resting his head on headrest he glanced over her shoulder towards laptop to see what she was watching so attentively. Finding her still lost, ignoring his presence made displease at first. He extended his hand and slowly took away her headphone almost scaring Khushi.

"Ahh.."

Khushi looked back and found Arnav leaning on headrest, 

"Have you gone mad?? Why were you scaring me like this??"

He replied plainly as if scaring her so was his daily hobby.

" If you have not forgotten, then let me remind you have partially forgotten Me Khushi.. Do you remember us talking peacefully for 5 minutes during last 2-3 days??"

Trying to take her headphone back from Arnav as he was keeping that away from her reach.

" First let me finish this movie.."

He hide her headphone away making Khushi grumble.

"Fine.. Keep that!!"

Said Khushi annoyingly. Helplessly Arnav fell flat on bed, covering his face with his elbow. In between these two days, he had not raised any further discussion on this topic with her, letting her give her enough space and time to consult with herself. Sometimes passed, Arnav asked.

" What are you watching by the way??"

"It's a south Korean movie.. My little bride!!"

Arnav took his hand away from his face and raised himself a little. The Title seem interesting to him.

" What's the story??"(he asked curiously.)

"Simple.. A young girl got married when she was in her high school to her grand father's friend's grand child!! She was not at all interested in this marriage so hide that from her friends.. But later when her husband joined in her school as teacher, she failed to hide her own emotions. Later she came to know her husband was bearing her all childishness, tantrums etc but in deep he was in love with her since beginning.. They both confessed and That's it.. Happy ending!!"

"Ohh."

She shut down her laptop and turned to Arnav. Arnav by now was sitting on bed, Khushi took a deep breath.