Part 98

Sipping his coffee, Arnav said to Aman who had come to pay a visit to him at his office.

" I meant.. that's quite strange for me!! The way, Sashi Uncle is showing interest in Lucknow matter..makes me feel different!!"

Though not deeply, but Aman was some how aware of Khushi's connection with Lucknow and Sheeshmahal. Arnav and Aman were just discussing on this topic.

" Yeah.. I guess same. But know what.. I think as he used be practice their in Lucknow during his initial career, he must have developed some special connection with that place."

Now it was something new as well surprise fact for Arnav to hear from Aman. Sashi Gupta used to do his law practice in Lucknow..but he had never mentioned this before except saying his one of his friend who is a lawyer belongs to that place.

" What?? How did you know??"

" Tara told me once.. But why Arnav?? Anything serious??"

" I don't know.. But I'm sure something is missing here.. It feels fishy yaar.."

Arnav shook his head. His mind was totally in dazed, they talked for sometime before Aman leaving from there.

******************

Ring Ring.. Ring Ring!!!!

Khushi answered the call after reading the name on display.

"Han Di.."

"Cookie??"

"Hey Kaira!!"

"Cookie.. Mujhe Nani ke ghar jana hai. I don't have school for two days. But Mummy is denying."

"Why is Mummy denying??"

"She is saying I have home work to do and I trouble Nana Nani Uncle and you there.."

"Well.. Let Mummy know that you are coming to Nani's house. I have some work, but I'll ask Uncle to pick you. Ok??"

"When will Uncle come??"

"Soon.. Let me call him and tell him. Huh??"

"Ok."

When Khushi returned in evening, the moment Anita opened the door to let her in Khushi was attacked with crashed with a cute soft little body, with arms wrapped around her legs. Her lips stretched wide. Bending down she pressed her lips against Kaira's hair.

"Haii.."

"You are late.."

"I am sorry.. But you did have Nani and Uncle here."

"Han... Wo to hai!!"

Smilingly Khushi picked her up in her arms before proceeding upstairs. She shared some pleasantry with Anita also. The moment she entered bed room she found a few colour boxes, pencils and some sheet of papers were scattered on floor. Her eyes travelled to Arnav who was watching TV.

"I have not done anything.. You better don't give that look to me."

"Did I ask??"

"Don't I know you Khushi?? And you Kaira... Remember this is the last time you are coming to Nani's house."

"Arnav!!"

"She has practically driven me mad Khushi, you have no idea what she has made me to do from afternoon till now."

Khushi gave a look to Kaira who just hide her face in her neck. Khushi could not help but smiled at this little bundle of cuteness. Taking Kaira with her she joined bed, it was a hectic day for her. She just so wanted to hit the bed and sleep.