Part 27

"Offo Mumma, Calm down."

Anita shook her head hearing Anjali's soothing voice from other side of phone.

Anita was just too much tensed for Arnav and Khushi, she did not find anyone than Anjali suitable for sharing this inner turmoil of her.

Anita (over phone)- Anjali, you are saying this because you are not here to notice anything, and here I'm unable to find out what's going on between Chotey and khushi.

Anjali sighed hearing Anita's worried voice, today she herself is a mother may she would have reacted the same way like Anita was doing if she had been there at her place noticing differences between her children.

Anjali- Mumma, I'll talk to Chotey, ok?? But you please don't get hyper unless you will spoil your health.

Anjali warned her mother but very gently, after talking some time they hanged up the call.

***********************

Today had been a busy day for Arnav, and nothing other than a shower can remove that fatigue from his body. Turning on the shower, Arnav stood under it letting the water flow touching his body intimately. After almost 15 minutes, he turned off the shower, wrapping the white towel around his waist he came out of washroom.

He was about to take out his clothes from cupboard when his phone rang, and seeing Anjali's name flashing on screen a beautiful smile came across on his face. He was happy to talk to his sister.

Arnav- Hi Di.

Anjali- Hi Chotey, How are you?? You have almost forgotten your one and only sister Chotey. (she complained sweetly.)

Arnav- Do you give me any chance to do so.. In each 2-3 days your call comes and you tell the same thing..(Anjali pouted her lips.) Are not you tired of doing melo drama??

Her jaw dropped, Anjali – How insensitive have you become Chotey?? Ese karte hai apni Di se baat?? (Does anyone talk to his sister like this??)

Arnav sighed- Come to point Di, I know when ever you start acting so innocent something surely cooking in your brain.. So spit out right now.

Anjali teased him back- Aww.. That's so cute.. Mera bhai mujhe kitna ache se janta hai, mujhe to pata hi nehi tha.( I had never known my brother knows me too well!!)

Before Arnav could say further, Anjali stopped her- Acha batao (fine, tell me), what's going on in between you and khushi??

Arnav shuddered his shoulder as if imagining Anjali's reaction in front of him physically- What's going one.. Will you be clear Di??

Anjali did not irritate him more and discussed Anita's worry with him. She cleared everything to him and he was patient while listening to Anjali.  Arnav heard everything attentively and finally said.

" Nothing is there so serious Di. If there were any serious problem, then you guys would be very first to know that. Trust me!!" 

Anjali- We will be there for you both Chotey.

Arnav nodded his head- I know that Di.

They hanged up the call, Arnav quickly wore his clothes and went downstairs to talk to Aarav about some official matter.

Dinner was served, But unlike other days, it was Arnav's turn to look down while Khushi's eyes were scanning everything. Even today too Anita had not asked her anything relating to that night's incident, does this mean she misunderstood him?? But..

Anita noticed Khushi only playing with spoon and cutlery not eating anything, Anita- If you are done with your play, will you mind to have something Khushi.