Part 54

"Is this even a horror movie??", asked Khushi herself.

There was nothing that can be compared as scary, just some creepy sounds and a dark palace.. That's it!! She groaned and looked at Aman and Nitya and found them chatting with each others.. She turned her face to her other side and saw Arnav busy with his phone!! Her jaw dropped.. What are these people thinking of her??? And this man who never gets tired of calling himself as her husband, did not even bother to know whether she was enjoying this movie or not.. What's so interesting there in his phone??

She quickly snatched that phone Arnav was holding.

" What the!! (He glared at her..)Get back my phone Khushi.."

He said in his slow voice but angrily.

Khushi held that phone away from his reach.

" Are you here to enjoy with your phone??"

" Then?? What am I supposed to do here?? I don't like watching movie for whole 2.30 freaking hours.. That spins my head.."

" Just..just go to hell!!"

She thrust that phone back in his hand and then decided to get up from there to switch off the TV as none was interested, so it was better idea to save electricity.. But was pulled back on sofa once again, she turned to face Arnav.

" Don't spoil my mood more!!"

" Just sit here.. At least don't disturb them!! Why are you so desperate to disturb them??"

" Cause they are crazy.. You think any normal people can think of being so cheesy while watching this so-called horror movie.. And Nitya.. I can't believe her!! How could she??"

Before Khushi could speak more, Arnav closed her mouth with his palm.

" No more words Khushi.. Let me tell you, in this room only one person is abnormal and that's you.. So Shut up and sit here silently at least till this movie ends.."

She tried to say something but as his hand was covering her mouth, some ruffled sound came. Arnav stared at her amusingly.

" Ye tum kya bol rahe ho??(What are you saying??)"

Khushi tried to move his hand away from her face, but he was stronger than her, finding no choice, Khushi pinched his hand making him growl.. Arnav pulled his hand away from her mouth

" Ouch.. Damn you Khushi!!! Why do you have such sharp nails??"

" Don't you know, nails are girl's ultimate savior.. "(She said sarcastically..)

Arnav did not say anything further, looked down at his hand where he could see some scratches and little drops of blood oozing out. He silently got up from there and went towards kitchen. Khushi could not understand what happened to him suddenly, did her nails hurt him a little more?? Silently she got up from there, and followed Arnav only to find him holding his hand under water.

She came to him, though Arnav sensed her presence beside him he acted being neutral. Khushi watched his hand, she touched his hand very gently.

" Lagi tumhe??" (Did you get hurt??)

Arnav replied nothing, she looked up at him. She felt guilty, she never wanted to hurt him.

" I'm sorry.. You were not letting me speak, so I just.. But I did not know it will hurt you like this!!'

Arnav watched her face, she seems serious now staring at that small scratch on his hand.

"It's nothing Khushi.. Just a small one.. Let's go back now. "